Worth Paying?

Danny  is off-line
28 February 2012 15:08
Itsjustacrystal
Model
Itsjustacrystal
East Yorkshire
Hull

Just wondered from peoples experience if it is worth paying for this site? Only just set up on the free version, so wondering now if it is worth the money to obtain the extras?
Suggestions anyone?
Cheers,
Danny
You're getting older and you'll soon see life's not like your fairytales, the worlds a cruel place and you'll learn that even if it hurts!

28 February 2012 15:17
girlwithyellowhair
Model

I think for the extra photo capacity and the message limits, it definitely is. I make enough money from this site each money to justify it

28 February 2012 15:49
Nel05
Model

I agree, it's definatly worth upgrading for the message allowances and photo capacity. Even if it's just to a silver membership which is £2.99 per month. The upgrades can help your profile appear higher up on the search functions to.

Danny  is off-line
28 February 2012 16:04
Itsjustacrystal
Model
Itsjustacrystal
East Yorkshire
Hull

Thanks for that, I think I will look at upgrading when I have a few more shoots, got some different stuff coming up which will show some variety so for £2.99 a month I can see how much comes from it for 4-5 months or so.

Thanks for responding
You're getting older and you'll soon see life's not like your fairytales, the worlds a cruel place and you'll learn that even if it hurts!

Rupert Rudd is off-line
28 February 2012 16:29
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Might I suggest that you do a bit of searching on PS and find more male models. Then send them PMs asking them directly. I would have thought female models and photographers views would be a bit different and be of less value to you.

Also the first upgrade is only about the cost of a pint and a half in Witherspoons once a month. Models tend to drink in more up-market venues than that!
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
01 March 2012 19:07
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I'd say models who upgrade to silver, gold, etc..on the site 'appear to be serious' rather than someone who's signed up for effect.
I'd also support Rupert's idea of making contact with other male models on here and see if they notice any difference.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Tim Cheesman is off-line
03 March 2012 19:43
MrTim
Photographer

Norfolk
Norwich

I'm far more likely to book someone who looks like a "serious professional", and having a lot of shots from a lot of shoots does help convey that impression to me. On that note, probably should upgrade myself sometime..!

diipii is off-line
10 March 2012 16:14
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

Of course it's not worth it.
It only happens all the time.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Hann
gordon rscott360 talldave68