J16 Studio is off-line
26 February 2012 11:19
j16studio
Studio
j16studio
Cheshire
Crewe

Workshop Model: Lois Bowen

This themed workshop is aimed at those photographers who already have some basic understanding of studio photography and will cover the many different studio lighting approaches to beauty photography as well as some post production editing techniques.

We have an exceptionally experienced and talented model for the day (Lois Bowen) and also a superb Make-up Artist and Stylist (Karen Hegarty) to create some very unique looks. Examples of of Karen's work can be seen in all these images of Lois:

Marc Byram (J16 Studio owner) will be delivering the teaching and as well as being a professional photographer with many years of experience he has now been teaching photography workshops for over 6 years during which time Marc has seen many of his pupils either move into professional photography themselves or significantly up their own game in the quality of work they now produce.

The teaching approach will be with some theoretical explanation as well as the opportunity for you to participate in practical sessions and thereby leaving with some amazing images for your portfolio.

All our workshop have a very serious purpose of sincerely wishing to help those who attend personally develop their own photographic skills, they are also always great fun and highly motivational.

In the workshop we will cover:

The purpose of Beauty Images
Make up and styling
Lighting options (studio flash and continuous)
Post production editing techniques

This workshop will be limited to only SIX photographers and all refreshments and lunch will be included within the workshop fee of just £75 per person. A non-returnable deposit of £25 is required to secure your place.

If you are serious about your photography this is one workshop that shouldn’t be missed.

To book or to find out more please contact me or go to: www.j16studio.co.uk

We hope to see you soon

Marc;-)

Mark Houlton is off-linePlatinum Member
11 March 2012 11:19
MarkDHoulton
Photographer
MarkDHoulton
Lancashire
Wigan

From personal experience, I know that this will be a workshop well worth going on.
It is an ideal opportunity to brush up on your studio technique, with a specific slant on creating beauty images, and I can thoroughly recommend any of Marc's workshops.
The studio is very easy to find, it is an extremely adaptable space, and Marc's tuition is first class.
Lois, the model for the day, is always a joy to work with, and I know that you will get some quality images with her.
It will be a very informative & enjoyable day, and I can guarantee as much tea & coffee as you can drink.

Mark Houlton is off-linePlatinum Member
21 March 2012 19:02
MarkDHoulton
Photographer
MarkDHoulton
Lancashire
Wigan

I believe that there are only a couple of places still available for this workshop.

So don't miss out, get in touch with Marc at J16 Studio to secure your place, it will be well worth it.

tonygee is off-line
22 March 2012 11:07
tonygee
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
tonygee
Lancashire
Blackpool

Don't miss out on this workshop, get in touch with Marc Byram at J16 Studio to secure your place, it will be well worth it

In the workshop we will cover:

The purpose of Beauty Images

Make up and styling
Lighting options (studio flash and continuous)
Post production editing techniques

All for only £75 per person !!!!
"Nothing succeeds like toothless budgies"

Karen Hegarty is off-line
25 March 2012 07:57
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Hey people, I will be the make up artist for this workshop, I have done many workshops in the past with Marc and the photographers feedback is ALWAYS fantastic an informative and enjoyable day of photography, you will not get better value for money : very experienced photographer giving tuition, myself with over 15 years experience creating some amazing beauty looks for you to photograph, on a fabulous model with refreshments included ... it is a limited number of places with only a couple of places left so book in NOW! see you there !!!

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
KinkyKaycee Missminiskirt Pinklilly toxicinnocence
alanbassettphotography ansonphotography Cliff Creativedge DAVEYC Dolayley Don_Dark Hioctane James7799 jccj1 john2017 JohnDentonPhoto keltica Kjoservices mg mike0048 Philski photomart photostevo RealityImaging Reynard ricciarelli steveh32 Steveharratt Twilightphotography