Reminder Secure

How do you ladies find dating?

This thread is being watched by 5 people
23 July 2012 13:46
alshepherd
Model

Quote from CarolineAlexander
Someone once likened what I do to prostitution, which was hurtful in itself but even more so because I never haev and never will do any adult work. The thing about modelling is it gives you thick skin. I guess what it comes down to is that everyone sees beauty in different ways, but thats no reason to make malicious comments. If you cant say anything nice or constructive, then be respectful and dont say anything at all!

My mum has said that too me, that what I do is like selling myself to old men, and that its degrading. and I agree with you x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Carliegomez24 chosin ElleLaura Hann kategrimsby lynnesel vellocet Vickey wrenstar
activecreations ad360photo ansonphotography Antz belmez2000 bradder ch_mon clearview_photography DJ200 gazzer59 GGDP_Photography Ladiesman markeos50d michaelangelo mlp nickdandalos orca_photography rcbb rscott360 Spiritofwales stevegosh stevesav templeimaging Thunder_Photos TimatAwe TinDolls tms
Jonesy2107