Reminder Secure

You might not consider it a success story........

Rob Southall is off-line
21 February 2012 14:28
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
West Midlands
Coleshill

......but I do.

For the first time since breaking my collarbone nearly three weeks ago, I put my own socks on this morning. That is all. :-)
smiley
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.

Mina is off-line
21 February 2012 14:39
Minna
Model
Minna
London

Oh no Rob! You poor thing! Take it easy, get well soon
Now taking bookings for this summer... Go on, make me an offer ;) Relax, Schmitz, you can only die once. http://minasdarkroom.tumblr.com/

Chrissie Red is off-line
21 February 2012 14:42
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Jesus... I had no idea!!

Well done on doing the socks up though thats pretty awesome progress, its amazing how much everyone takes the small tasks in life for granted. You will be like a new born lamb when you get to the jumping and running about stage - I would love to see a video of it

Keep up the progress xx

Rob Southall is off-line
21 February 2012 14:43
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
West Midlands
Coleshill

Thanks Mina...don't worry, I'm taking it really easy, much to my wife's annoyance :-)

Hope you're well sweetie....haven't spoke to you in ages

Rob Southall is off-line
21 February 2012 14:48
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
West Midlands
Coleshill

Hey Chrissie,

That'll teach me for going skiing at my age haha. I didn't stop me drinking and smoking my tits off though ;-)

Hoping to see you 'norf of the border' later this year. xx

Paul Ottey is off-lineSilver Member
21 February 2012 14:51
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
Staffordshire

Putting them on your hands doesn't count
Video Shizzle https://vimeo.com/user2367653/videos

Chrissie Red is off-line
21 February 2012 14:53
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Well my granddad always says it doesn't matter how old you are if you want to do something you need to just get out there and do it.

I'm back in Englandshire in a few weeks but only for a short weekend down in that London place.

Now I have 3 little cats and a falling down house to contend with its proving tricky to get away.

I've still not kicked the smoking, although in fairness I've not tried that hard

xx

Mina is off-line
21 February 2012 15:13
Minna
Model
Minna
London

Thanks Rob, I'm glad the morale and the wife are being supportive and tough Keep up the good work and, as Chrissie said, the progress... Speak soon x
Now taking bookings for this summer... Go on, make me an offer ;) Relax, Schmitz, you can only die once. http://minasdarkroom.tumblr.com/

Lifescapes is off-line
21 February 2012 16:39
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

Quote from RobS_1
 I put my own socks on this morning.

Haha!  I consider an achievement any morning I can manage that.  Particulaly if I manage to get them on the right feet wink
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

John McNairn is off-line
21 February 2012 16:49
Fox2006
Photographer
Fox2006
Tayside
Dundee

but!!....were they clean ones?...hehe j/k
Erica Von Stein - jealousy does manky things to people.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ryansd
alanbassettphotography Blancho BobWright Cheshunt83 chrisfrancis18 DecimalDan dorrian Flanders fotokarl freddie FreelanceBadger gshocker30 gwentman ohkan redbaron RonA scott24 soulc Studio1 Thunder_Photos