This thread is being watched by 3 people
Rachelle Summers is off-line
12 July 2012 05:45
ChaosOfTrouble
Model
ChaosOfTrouble
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I'd say I don't really exercise (tried the gym before but I just get bored and the price for joining a gym wouldn't benefit me at all because I wouldn't have the time to commit to it every week especially with how much I travel now)
I go swimming and I go to Zumba with my sister - but I do those more because I enjoy doing them rather than doing it to keep in shape.
I'm kind of lucky that I don't need to exercise, but the fact I love doing those 2 things in my free time when I'm not touring keeps me fit and keeps me toned rather than just skinny.

Based on how much I eat I should be atleast a size 18 - no joke. I'm constantly hungry for somebody so small haha!

14 July 2012 18:59
alshepherd
Model

To be fair I only exercise a lil bit a day, hoping when I get my thyroid prescription that should help get rid of it all x
See my full portfolio at http://anniesnow.wix.com/official

Tiina  is off-line
15 July 2012 01:20
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

I didn't use to do much anything but started bikram yoga (hot yoga) six weeks ago and been going 2-6 times a week, each session is 90 mins.
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

15 July 2012 03:25
FrancescaAnne
Model

I do pilates which is great for core muscles and toning, especially the stomach and arms, and for general strength. I also walk about 6 miles every day, this sounds a lot but it isn't it's at a very brisk pace for about an hour and I just plonk on my music and don't even notice it, I occasionally run but only for small intervals as I have a dodgy knee where I used to dance. I vary my routes and going up and down hills, and terrain as you have to change activity regularly or it loses it's impact.
Also I do daft things like dance around like a madwoman to music when I'm home alone and nobody's watching I also have green tea at least twice a day or more. I don't watch my diet, I just eat when I want something and don't when I don't, but I never deny myself anything. I don't drink other than birthdays and at Christmas which probably does a lot of good!

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
15 July 2012 04:55
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

I think really the basic fact is its not easy,, if you want defined abz etc you need to get the pain to gain. I used to work out but now I just walk the dog and run round after a two year old lol , I dont find time to get much else in. I think the key is to be positive and be in competition with your body, eat regular and healthy and enjoy it. :-)

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cody Emmiew89 Michelledefeo1 zavego
ansonphotography bobmac chasJ dbphoto digitalmood ElegantCaptures ignite keltica magpie1 modelboutique philippahh photomart Robinsky severndigital stevegosh steveh32 Stewart1988
barlowstudios WeerQwerty