pretty sure there is a fetish for that! any way ;p

Suzy Monty is off-line
21 February 2012 06:59
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Model like a Playgirl? This is a very classy Cannes style fashion picture.... 

p.s.Only don't topple backwards...as the boat goes speeding into 'OOMPH!!!' Make sure you can swim and that the photographer has Public Liability insurance incase you end up in the drink...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

21 February 2012 20:40
Tansy_Blue
Model

I think dress + heels + biker jacket sounds pretty funky tbh...I like it when people add denim or leather to pretty, girly clothes.

If it were me I'd ignore almost everything on this thread; who here actually works with fashion models or high fashion clothing on a regular basis? I would browse fashiongonerogue.com and get hold of the latest copy of Love for inspiration - the sartorialist.com is good for more keyed-down looks as well. You're working as your own stylist, so think hard about the proportions, fabrics, and cut of the clothes you're going to wear and plan carefully. Think about make up, hair and nails to go with your outfits as well. It might be worth giving yourself a budget and buying a few accessories to finish off your look.

(This is why I'm not fussed about fashion...too much effort to do right.)
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Morgan Lee is off-line
22 February 2012 02:48
Morgan_L
Photographer
Morgan_L
Hampshire
Havant

Quote from SuzyLaura
pretty sure there is a fetish for that! any way ;p

Don't buy a 2nd hand wetsuit what ever you do :P
Partially sighted, coloured blind, Light sensitive & short sighted Photographer, Howdy :).

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Donna654321 ElleLaura Kaitlynlakenxxx paige_hendrix
bbphotos davidhunt diphoto Fluffypup George99 RenedeHaan VB_Photo viewphotographic