18 February 2012 16:34
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

Really....

He pays thousands......

If it sounds too good to be true, it most probably is.  You know that.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
18 February 2012 16:36
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Almost certainly a weirdo.

But you probably have a better "real world" glamour look than most internet "glamour" models. The "look" that is in most demand, is pretty, slim, natural, in fact pretty much the opposite of how most girls trying to be glamour models on the Internet look:-)
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
18 February 2012 16:46
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from GSC4X
Really....

He pays thousands......

If it sounds too good to be true, it most probably is.  You know that.

I certainly do that's why I didn't fall for it 
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Profile Pictures is off-line
19 February 2012 06:06
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Haven't read the rest of the comments but, in short, yes you could easily model glamour - you're a hottie.

But, the facebook bloke sounds like a bullprofilepictures is a naughty person ter who wants to see you tuppence.

19 February 2012 06:38
allegra
Model

I would say that it's almost certainly a load of bull. I had a conversation on facebook once with a photographer who wanted to shoot me, offering a not insane, but still quite high rate of pay. I told him that I would need to see his work before I agreed to any kind of shoot and his response was that he could email me a photo of his cat that he took on his iphone....and he wasn't even joking.

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole if I were you....

Maddawg is off-line
19 February 2012 11:06
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

If I were still in Leeds, I would gladly do a glamour shoot with you. I think you have what it takes, so can agree with what everyone else has said.

19 February 2012 12:40
1919_Images
Photographer

I think your main image is a fantastic glamour image, you could certainly do what I call classy glamour.

Christopher Vian-Smith is off-lineSilver Member
20 February 2012 11:07
ChrisVS
Photographer
ChrisVS
London
London

Hello Hazel.

I'm quite weird.

A m8 down the pub told me if I got one of them big black cameras, birds would get their kit off for me. How about it?

www.chrisvs.com

Andrew Burton is off-line
20 February 2012 15:09
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
East Yorkshire
Hull

hazel you can defo pull off glamour
You have a fab figure and are very confident infront of the camera thats really what u need
Andrew xxx
The quality of photography isnt how many images you take but rather how many times an image can take your breath away!

34 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ClaireMzDevon DareMeDD ElleLaura Tashaholz
Belemboo bob BOBREEVES chandos Chazablake david1500 djb1 ElegantCaptures Firebaby flashbangwallop geoffmarchant gerry99111 hylander john_at_tina_spice jonlee Kjoservices lify Matt1988 modelboutique orca_photography peacock Platidonio Redbaron Sp_digital spiritofwales Steveh32 Thunder_Photos two_stops xsync
matt