This thread is being watched by 1 person
Hazel Ashton is off-line
18 February 2012 11:55
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Hello everyone hope your having a nice weekend so far smiley.

I had a strange facebook chat earlier, someone I used to work with a year or so back messaged me saying there was a photographer who was "up in the world of photography" and that he is pretty "famous" ... this all sounds good so far and interesting then he mentioned that he was really interested in me and really wanted to work with me ... again this sounds fantastic! So I asked "ah okay what's his name?" and he wouldn't tell me so I thought well that's odd I'd like to know who he is .

He then went onto a bit further on saying he was a glamour photographer and he wanted to know if I modelled so I said yes I do model but I only do fashion modelling to which he replied "thats a shame he is really interested in you as a glamour model, he does work in the style of FHM" and I said well he can message me about fashion stuff but I'm not really going down the route of glamour, he replied "I think you mad he pays thousands!"

Now for my question do I look like a glamour model? Personally I've never thought I had big enough assets etc ... so I am now curious!

I am dubious about this conversation and photographer though all seems to good to be true and a bit of an odd thing to say since I've not spoke with him since I left this place of work 
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

HowardJ is off-line
18 February 2012 12:08
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

I think you could be a glamour model. You've got the face and definitely the legs. You know how to pose. it's not all about huge bazookas. If you wanted to do topless and had good shaped boobs, great confidence in front of the camera and a good smile, then I think you could do topless work. However personally I prefer shorter models for glamour.

The conversation sounds a bit weird though and I doubt anyone pays thousands for straight glamour work. glamour open legged stuff maybe and that would be for 2 or 3 day shoot.

I'd ignore them and wait for the next weird conversation on Facebook.

Philip Hartley is off-line
18 February 2012 12:10
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Someone trying it on I would say. The caller may well have a mate who is this "Famous" anonymous photographer.

I would take it all with a pinch of salt and should he contact you again, Tell him that as he can't even give you the Photographer's name you have no wish to continue the conversation.

As for being a glamour model, Yes I reckon you could pull it off quite easily.
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

18 February 2012 12:13
barone
Photographer

weirdo....move on.

I can't help...I don't know much....
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Rich G is off-line
18 February 2012 12:24
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

I thought the days of 'famous' photographers were long gone. Ask Joe Public to name a photographer and they either can't think of one, say Bailey or Lichfield or suggest "that Banksy chap"!!
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

18 February 2012 12:27
barone
Photographer

Maybe he meant "infamous"
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

18 February 2012 14:45
andybramahphotograph
Photographer

you could easily do glamour but keep the fashion elements and make your pictures your own,
regards-andy bramah.
www.photographerpreston.com
i love faces and images that make me want to see more.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
18 February 2012 16:09
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Thanks for the replies everyone there are some amusing posts . Not planning on doing glamour modelling but I was curious cos I thought well do I even look like one

18 February 2012 16:10
ALEXA1970
Model

That all sounds a bit weird ! Maybe he was trying to find out if you did any glamour at all.
And yes, you have great legs and a pretty face, no reason why you couldn't do glamour. Add a bit of glamour to your profile to whatever level you feel comfortable with and see what reaction you get - thats the test - I'm sure you'll be fine !

Hazel Ashton is off-line
18 February 2012 16:23
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from ph_oto
Someone trying it on I would say. The caller may well have a mate who is this "Famous" anonymous photographer.

I would take it all with a pinch of salt and should he contact you again, Tell him that as he can't even give you the Photographer's name you have no wish to continue the conversation.

As for being a glamour model, Yes I reckon you could pull it off quite easily.

I did didn't think much of it to be honest thought it was all a bit strange haha

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Paris
portalphotography