Reminder Secure

Skirts

This thread is being watched by 1 person
15 February 2012 15:17
bellafotographia
Photographer

Just curious - are skirts "out of fashion" for glamour models?

16 February 2012 13:14
andybramahphotograph
Photographer

Is this serious ?
Nothing is in or out of fashion,its how you make an eye-catching image that matters.
regards-andy bramah.
www.photographerpreston.com
i love faces and images that make me want to see more.

16 February 2012 13:52
bellafotographia
Photographer

Quote from andybramahphotograph
Is this serious ?
Nothing is in or out of fashion,its how you make an eye-catching image that matters.
regards-andy bramah.
www.photographerpreston.com

I'm glad you agree
I only asked because I was told recently by a professional glamour model that she doesn't possess any skirts, which rather surprised me.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
16 February 2012 14:41
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from bellafotographia
I'm glad you agree I only asked because I was told recently by a professional glamour model that she doesn't possess any skirts, which rather surprised me.

Couldn't you lend her one of yours...........or are you 'bigger boned' and wear a larger size smiley
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

16 February 2012 14:46
bellafotographia
Photographer

Quote from gerryquiff
Couldn't you lend her one of yours...........or are you 'bigger boned' and wear a larger sizeĀ 

I'm bigger boned and wear a much larger size!

diipii is off-line
10 March 2012 16:18
diipii
Photographer

Worcestershire

Great title for a thread.
It only happens all the time.

Jesfish is off-line
10 March 2012 16:22
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I don't own a skirt and I don't think any of my friends do!  I don't know anyone who wears skirts when they go out, it's either jeans or dresses these days.

Gerry is off-line
10 March 2012 16:23
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from bellafotographia
  I only asked because I was told recently by a professional glamour model that she doesn't possess any skirts, .

Would that be the same definition of professional that applies to photographers surprise

Some models do seem to get a either lingerie or nude work only so maybe dont see the point in investing in outfits that will last one shot. They maybe keep modelling clothes separate from what they wear away from shoots

If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

10 March 2012 16:29
River
Model

I only own one skirt and thats a figure-hugging bodycon skirt for going out. Apart from that its either jeans, leggings, dresses or shorts.
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

David Heels is off-line
10 March 2012 16:40
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Around the pubs and clubs of Sheffield, most of the young women (of student age) appear to be wearing shorts (over leggings).

Fashions come and go. Next season it'll be something else.

But I'll stick to my pink sequined burka, if you don't mind.

Dave

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Faye Samanthajane4
Andy_B Auctioneer eosfan Harley msmith_tog PDCPhotos rscott360