This thread is currently locked
Dominic Fisher is off-lineSilver Member
15 February 2012 08:33
Dom
Photographer
Dom
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

What are the rules on re-posting the same casting if you have not had the response you were looking for?

Have tried to find the rules governing this but on my mobile and it is not completely user friendly! Coupled with the fact that the search option on the forum seems to be struggling at the moment and keeps displaying the 'screaming lady.'

Can some one help?

Dom
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

Andy is off-line
15 February 2012 10:01
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

Dont think there is a rule ? you see the same castings from models repeated all the time
lets get shootin

Will is off-line
15 February 2012 10:20
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

There was some advice / guidelines that were mentioned a little while ago regarding the frequency of posting casting calls and the number that can be active. I cannot remember anything about posting the same content in a new casting call.
Where there's a Will, there's a way.

15 February 2012 10:22
bellafotographia
Photographer

I don't know either, but now that you've mentioned it I wonder if it falls under the same rule as "bumping" a forum thread? if I've transgressed!

WebModerator is a moderator
15 February 2012 10:25
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Dom
What are the rules on re-posting the same casting if you have not had the response you were looking for?

If it is for a specific shoot on a specific date and there has been a decent time interval it should be okay.
Reposting the same general work request, as some models do, is very much frowned upon.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 Jamesdean111 Jessicaliu1993 natpenelope pinklilly RebeccaKing rob452
ad360photo bninja bpsf45 clarmike dirkus djb1 duncanjames ElegantCaptures Images1854 kaosrox KDP Kjoservices lfc9_uk MIKE999 rscott360 shadowtime74 stevegosh Steveh32
Charlottealom
Studio12