Reminder Secure

Group shoot South Devon (Shaugh Prior) 25th March

This thread is being watched by 6 people
This thread is currently locked
26 March 2012 06:31
screaming_images
Photographer

ditto adam Milena and Jade were fab im now putting negative comments up on the 2 who told me they were coming as its now 2 days after.
"For Gods sake Woman put your clothes on" the nightmares keep getting worse

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
26 March 2012 06:44
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Quote from screaming_images
im now putting negative comments up on the 2 who told me they were coming as its now 2 days after.

Please ALL remember that feedback can only be left if YOU booked the member for a shoot through Purestorm

~~~~~~~~

26 March 2012 12:03
screaming_images
Photographer

Quote from ForumModerator

Please ALL remember that feedback can only be left if YOU booked the member for a shoot through Purestorm

The model was booked by me and i dont give out negatives lightly i spent a lot of time messaging models for them to cancel or not turn up, i dont give out negatives lightly. but when a model twice tells me she will be there, and i have the messages as proof, and cant be bothered even the day after yes she will get a negative and its deserved.

26 March 2012 12:13
screaming_images
Photographer

further the model has complained stating she thinks it unfair as she canceled on face book so now purestorm is facebook is it,as im not on face book how the hell could i know im not a mind reader.
negative still stays

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
26 March 2012 12:22
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Thread Locked.
This is precisely the reason why we ask members posting in Community Events to limit them
to Purestorm Only and to not promote them on social networking sites or other model sites.
Moderator understanding is that the model made her excuses on an external site which some
attendees had been using to organise things off-forum.
In future if inviting models to attend Group Shoots please use the Shoot Diary to confirm and avoid misunderstandings.
~~~~~~~~

11 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura wrenstar
FirstLifePhotography grisey jonwhowson Lotusdream martinchristie photofrank Spiritofwales stevegosh Tp11