Reminder Secure

Studios to hire in Cumbria...

10 February 2012 05:13
Nel05
Model

Morning Guys, hope your all well.

Does anyone know of any good studios in Cumbria for hire, or surrounding areas?

Thanks, Chanelle

10 February 2012 05:18
DerwentPromotions
Agency

Yes

10 February 2012 05:22
Nel05
Model

Forgot to say.... and please could you list them

10 February 2012 05:46
TeddyB
Photographer

Quote from Nel05
Forgot to say.... and please could you list them

Erm.......Graeme at Derwent Promotions (Cockermouth in Cumbria) I think he actually did just list the best know studio in that region!

Ted
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

10 February 2012 05:49
Nel05
Model

oops thanks Ted, the brain is running slow today.

10 February 2012 05:59
TeddyB
Photographer

There's a very good website that lots of people use: www.studiosforhire.co.uk It's good because you can search by town, studio name, county.

I did a county search and it didn't have Cumbria as a choice on the drop down menu.

The nearest big town is Carlisle, but on the town search, it didn't even have Carlisle ass a choice.

Ted
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

10 February 2012 06:04
Nel05
Model

How odd not having Cumbria or Carlisle on the search function.

I'll certainly keep that website in mind Ted.

Thank you

mykle is off-line
13 February 2013 13:22
mykle
Photographer
mykle
Cumbria
Carlisle

Studio_Models have a fabulous studio for hire city centre Carlisle you can find them on Purestorm 239939 or email direct [removed] they have a huge range of costumes and props backdrops light etc. 5min walk from main line railway stn, 2min bus stn lots of carparks. warm and friendly £10/hr 24/7. recommended...

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Hann kacie Kerrylou Kitty_1 RoxyMendez Winterlilly
2bridgesphotography bob22 copperbronze Don_Dark duncanjames ellessephotography firsttake Funder005 hjphoto humphries mlp nickdandalos parafotos siclews Steveh32 trouble72