09 February 2012 14:59
johntisbury
Photographer
johntisbury
Northamptonshire
Rushden

[ Now Fully Booked - see below ]

Hi

I've one space that has become available on my next studio lighting workshop.

Intermediate Studio Lighting Workshop

Level: Intermediate

Who should attend:

This session is for photographers who would like to add to their existing studio skills and knowledge. If you are comfortable setting your camera to manual and adjusting lights then this session will take you to the next stage. There will be a refresher session to make sure everyone starts at the same level of knowledge.

Session contents:

• A quick re-cap on the basics
  • Exploring different types of light; hard, soft, direct, indirect
  • Exploring different types of studio light, flash, constant, ringflash
  • Using more than one light
  • Directing and working with models
  • Full-time professional model working to full frontal nude
  • 10:00am – 5:00pm
  • Lunch and all beverages included

Number of delegates: 4 - only 1 space remaining

Duration: 10.00am – 17.00pm

Cost: £250 per person

Booking: contact me direct via PM on Purestorm

About John Tisbury
I"m a qualified professional trainer who knows how to make information brain friendly, so not only and I good with lighting I'm also good at training people having been a trainer for 20+ years.

I've won awards for much of my work which I enter into national and international competitions, in 2010 I was awarded Erotic Artist of the Year 2010, by JADE Magazine. I'm a member of the Royal Photographic Society, achieving my ARPS distinction in 2004, and a member of the Guild of Erotic Artists and the Association of Erotic Artists. I've been published many times both in books, magazine features and on websites.

Regards John Tisbury Innovate don't imitate

nikonuser is off-lineSilver Member
09 February 2012 15:08
nikonuser
Photographer
nikonuser
Warwickshire
Rugby & Middlesbrough...I Commute!

Pm Sent
I do this for a hobby ~ i shoot for fun ~ i just enjoy photography! Happy to work with begginers & newbies, lets have a laugh and see what we can create.

John Tisbury is off-lineGold Member
11 February 2012 03:34
johntisbury
Photographer
johntisbury
Northamptonshire
Rushden

Thank you for looking, this space in now take so the session is fully booked, other dates are available on Sat 17th March and Sat 14th April.
Regards John Tisbury Innovate don't imitate

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa fashion29 Lusciousabi29
ansonphotography bavister Camerawerks clarmike Dave@studio99 diphoto djb1 donaldmac edwards eosfan frankpht jackw James7799 JohnDentonPhoto nothingventured padzer1 peterh Photosareu read rscott360 sammylhel shalex22 Steveh32 timbham tonypage urbano
luxstudios