Reminder Secure

Foundation, Help

This thread is being watched by 2 people
19 February 2012 04:29
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Quote from Jo_Louise
Hey hun, i have a few different foundations i use for different occasions (i use a heavier one for shoots so it doesn't melt off and stays put under the heat of the lights etc and lighter or just a tinted moisturiser for just daytime wear or if if im going out etc)

The ones i can definitely reccommend are MAC studio fix foundation... i use it in NC15 shade which is ivory almost, and the lightest shade, it goes on really nicely and doesnt look or feel cakey or dry..

Soap & Glory in Boots have started doing make-up and i tried one of their foundations..its called ' Show Good Face'  and it's awesome, it's a 2 in 1 foundation and primer,  it goes on really smoothly and feels really light, it gives a dewy bright flawless finish and has  SPF15 in it too, its one of the best foundations ive used alongside MAC in a while and definitely would reccommend it...it goes on really smooth and gives a natural finish and is moisturising so feels nice on your skin too..

and another fave i would 100% reccommend is Bobbi Brown Luminous moisturising foundation which i see you already are going to try it's a bit more expenesive than MAC, think its £30 a bottle, but well worth it , i fell in love with this one, was well worth the money and lasts for ages, a little goes a long way ... Bobbi Brown i think is probably my fave  

hope this helps a bit x

Thanks Jo,i got the Bobbi Brown and it feels amazing on my skin but this could be because ive changed my moisturiser aswell.  But i am definatley going to try Soap and Glory as i use most there products.

19 February 2012 04:34
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
I use Clarins skin illusion foundation in "Sand" its not cheap its about £25 a bottle but it looks natural and lasts a good 6 month with almost everyday usage, you only need a bit and it spreads matches but summer skintone (I tan) and also winter skintone. I was like you I got fed up of wasting money on foundation! I tried so many and the problem with me was my skin undertone colour its golden and most foundations had a pink undertone and it didn't look right! Thinking about that I need some more next week when I've been paid :-)

Yes Clarins seems nice what i have used so far,I have changed all my skin care products  to Clarins, loving there Beauty Flash balm frownand while i was there i got lots of Free samples and tried Clarins extra firming foundation in Amber which felt good on my skin colour was ok.

20 February 2012 15:41
laurenlangley
Model

playsticks by benefit....oh I LOVE THEM!
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

Sammyj is off-line
13 March 2012 09:07
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

Quote from sibleydbest
im a persoanl trainer so if any one wants tps of abs im the expert to ask ispesh in them

How do you tone loose skin xx
Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin lourabern
Davidg digitizer diphoto djb1 duncanjames dwhphotography frankpht garylatham ImageStyle jackw James7799 Ladiesman liteangle metro mikebee mrdl orca_photography pafriend paul167 pedro88 Phiesta1 rscott360 RupertRudd siclews StuartCollinsPhoto stufreeman tonyk1 vapourtrail Willjamieson