Reminder Secure

My name is quietaskepr and I'm pretty new to PS

quietaskept is off-line
06 February 2012 14:55
quietaskept
Model

Maryland
Baltimore

Hello all! For short, you can call me Dee. I joined PS because I always thought that the best artists were in Europe. I'm actually American and I hope that I'll have an opportunity to work with some awesome photographers from PS!

06 February 2012 15:16
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from quietaskept
I joined PS because I always thought that the best artists were in Europe!

Jeff Fiore will be most upset when I tell him you said that! smiley

quietaskept is off-line
06 February 2012 15:26
quietaskept
Model

Maryland
Baltimore

Quote from mgphotomedia
Jeff Fiore will be most upset when I tell him you said that! 

LOL

Gerry is online
06 February 2012 16:17
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Well hello Dee! You'd fit very nicely in my portfolio - shame you are several thousand miles away LOL

Welcome to PS

Gerry

If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

quietaskept is off-line
06 February 2012 17:23
quietaskept
Model

Maryland
Baltimore

Quote from Gerry99111
Well hello Dee! You'd fit very nicely in my portfolio - shame you are several thousand miles away LOL

Welcome to PS

Gerry

Well hopefully I'll have the means to travel there! I'd definitely love to work with you also!

07 February 2012 05:34
Tidal_Kitten
Model

Ha! I want to go to Baltimore at some point this/next year! Welcome to PS....especially the forums. Have your wits about you in here, and you'll do just fine
More than just Kibbles and Bits

quietaskept is off-line
07 February 2012 09:11
quietaskept
Model

Maryland
Baltimore

Quote from Tidal_Kitten
Ha! I want to go to Baltimore at some point this/next year! Welcome to PS....especially the forums. Have your wits about you in here, and you'll do just fine

Thanks for the welcome! Surprisingly, a lot of people from the UK visit Baltimore!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CJ2015B DareMeDD evajohnson MissCaraJane QueenDeeVa01 RoxyMendez Sammy_Louise
BOBREEVES chicimages copperbronze DabImagery Daveinsurrey gerry99111 goZzee JRFox Kjoservices mikehemmings modelboutique myp55 Opalapertures orca_photography PhilWinterbourne PHP_Photography redbaron robhillphoto snappychap sniffer stevegosh Stevew1 TinDolls
matt