Reminder Secure

Semi permanant make up ...

03 February 2012 17:40
rach85
Model

Has any one had it done before ?

im off to have it done tomorrow ... getting bit scared now .. iv had tatoos before but got to say ..never on my face lol ..

not the best with needles either ..

03 February 2012 18:08
BaileyK
Model

Don't go to some dodgy beauticians...I found out a lot of them aren't even trained! Please be super super careful <3

fitnude is off-line
04 February 2012 06:38
actiongirl
Model

London

how did it go? please let us know !

05 February 2012 16:51
rach85
Model

it went reeeeally well , im very impressed they look great , they are not 100 % finished cos they swell up a bit you have to have them retouched after 4 weeks ..but im really happy with the first session ... my mum and everyone was panicing thinking they were going to look fake as .... but they use like a hairstroke techniques so they look 10 times more natural then what id pencil on before .. and perfectly symetrical which is hard to do on a daily basis with the pencil ...

definatly recommend it as im pretty sure most girls now days maintain their eyebrows to a certain extent weather it be waxing, tinting etc .. i used to tint my own as i learnt it in college and that only lasts 2 weeks so im sooo happy that i dont have to worry about these now .. 3-5 years jobs a good un frown

got the fever now i want the lip liner ... laugh

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk fashion29 onyx_gem
ad360photo fannmore FlyingShot GerryS2 GH46 Ladiesman MIB moorlane oz_4 pafriend pc9 Peter_d_photography peterh philippahh scott24 siclews steveiowguy