This thread is currently locked
Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
03 February 2012 03:27
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

It would be handy to have the option to withdraw our portfolios (and reactivate them) from public view at will, without having to resort to sending PM's to request this.

Perhaps having a notice that the portfolio has been removed at the request of its owner.  It could be reactivated via a confirmation screen on log-in.

As an example, I've decided to stop shooting for a few months and as such don't want to be advertising myself to encourage e-mails so I would rather my portfolio wasn't visible to encourage people to contact me.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

WebModerator is a moderator
03 February 2012 04:08
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

There is a link to remove your Portfolio at the bottom of the Manage Your Account page.

Removal If you would like to be removed from the site please click here

Members used to have the ability to Self-Reactivate but as this was frequently misused,
for example to dodge No-Show feedback or avoid Negative Recommendations after an incident
then slip back on temporarily (for example to message abuse or leave malicious feedback)
the system had to be changed.

As it now stands when someone requests Reactivation an Administrator checks for any issues.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cody danixhale illy_xx Methzee Winterlilly
bengie diphoto gazza imageatthemill keltica Ladiesman mikebee moorlane oro panda49 philippahh Photojoe670 photostevo plymjack Rhadamanthus stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson xtiggerx