Paul Hodson is off-line
06 November 2013 13:51
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from profilepictures

This for instance, is uncommonly good (if you'll forgive the unsolicited post Si)

Yes some damn fine knob twiddling there!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Rob Keynsham is off-line
07 November 2013 16:40
basil
Photographer
basil
Avon
Bristol

Is it 'P' for Professional time again. I've just checked my camera and its set to 'P'.

I leave mine set to 'P' for when I'm walking around. I always take the first couple of shots using the 'P' setting. If time permits I'll chimp the images on the back of the camera, switch to manual, dial in my preferred aperture and shutter speed and take some more pictures.

Simon Young is off-lineSilver Member
10 January 2014 14:41
Allinthemind
Photographer
Allinthemind
Gloucestershire

Quote from Astphoto
You may spend your time twiddling your knob, I prefer to do it right without matrix metering though, and I am a much better judge of what I want than the camera.

If only I could make sense of what you have written, I'd do my best to think of a witty response.
In the "Information Age", continued ignorance must be a choice motivated initially through inherited beliefs.

Simon Young is off-lineSilver Member
10 January 2014 14:42
Allinthemind
Photographer
Allinthemind
Gloucestershire

Quote from profilepictures
This for instance, is uncommonly good (if you'll forgive the unsolicited post Si)

Forgiven...  
In the "Information Age", continued ignorance must be a choice motivated initially through inherited beliefs.

raw and the cooked is off-line
11 January 2014 08:02
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I use all the modes, the phrase horses for courses comes to mind! ( though some more than others, I have no issue with the p setting though, just keep an eye on the numbers!)

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE DareMeDD ElleLaura karenr kategrimsby RoxyMendez Terrym2010
ad360photo Andrewmoon bbphotos Blancho cliffc davejohn david1500 eyecandiphotography gazzer59 jonlee kizer magpie1 Millzy82 paulgooddy philippahh pmeswani redbaron shootsyou stevegosh Swyftie thestarglider Willjamieson
kerandastudio2