This thread is currently locked
TheStudioMK is off-line
29 January 2012 17:06
TheStudioMK
Photographer
TheStudioMK
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

I wonder sometimes why people get suspended... I have been chatting with one girl about a shoot... and now "poof" she is gone... suspended ! Not sure why, she wasnt doing any overly strong levels such as the dreaded boy/girl ! So what other things get you the boot ?
Moderator Comment : See below for a link to the answer.

Razoir is off-line
29 January 2012 17:09
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Asking ze bluddy stoopid questions.

NO, is joke, honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actualy the reasons for suspension are listed in the members' T&C thingy.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

TheStudioMK is off-line
29 January 2012 17:13
TheStudioMK
Photographer
TheStudioMK
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

I get paid to ask the stoopid questions... it makes the forum more interesting for the bored people !

Rich G is off-line
29 January 2012 17:18
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

I'm sure for a minor offence the moderators issue you with a warning first - after all, the site doesn't want to lose potential income. You've got to be either pretty stupid or up to no good to get banned I reckon.

I believe that sometimes a suspension is purely whilst an issue is checked out so if your friend's done nothing wrong she'll soon be back.
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Nige Nw is off-lineSilver Member
29 January 2012 17:21
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Lancashire

I presume they give a warning first but I think several models who are free members get suspended for posting looking for paid work castings. I guess that is probably the most common reason but I could be wrong

29 January 2012 17:21
paulbatterbury
Photographer

True some of the terms are inconvenient, but if you don’t like them, don’t join.

There is plenty of opportunity to Google and find a members’s website, you could contact them direct if you wanted to work outside the set limits on purestorm and prevent your account from being suspended, or if need be, contact the memeber and ask them to contact you direct on a personal email address or phone number.

the problem with many people using this site, is they don't read the text under the pictures.
Kind Regards Paul http://www.paul-batterbury.com

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
29 January 2012 17:28
ForumModerator

West Sussex

~~~~~~~~

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
joann2
abouncer cygnet photofrank Steveh32