Emma_Willis is off-lineGold Member
25 January 2012 06:06
emmawillis
Model
emmawillis
Blaenau Gwent
Ebbw Vale, Wales

Hey everyone,

It's not often I will write about my publications on the forum, but this month has been a great way two start the year with two online publications!

The first was a Christmas special for wasted! Magazine. I was with a few other models and the awesome photographer Martin hobby. I had a three page pread in there, plus interview

The second is a magazine called model maze magazine. They contacted me late last year and said they wanted me for thier jan magazine! This means the entire mag is dedicated to yours truly.

Anyway, I guess I just felt quite proud of these and wanted to share with everyone

gerda.m.model is off-lineSilver Member
25 January 2012 06:08
gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

well done x
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

27 January 2012 12:58
barone
Photographer

well done.
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

27 January 2012 18:31
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Well done Emma, you are a very good model

Porcelain is off-line
28 January 2012 10:29
belledelaney
Model
belledelaney
Lancashire
Blackpool

well done x

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Amazonian_chub butt3rflyxxx Cazzief chosin Frankirae Kath27 viennaplumplovebbw viktoria_darling
antoinewynn BobWright Brian2008 Camerawerks davetse dirkus dorrian eosfan Fluffypup Kjoservices lester2705 modelboutique MrDL natejonesDMP rembrandt swalsh58 westend_portfolios