Misty is off-line
03 May 2012 09:27
misty_model
Model
misty_model
Merseyside
Wirral

Quote from ClaireShipman
Thin drawn on eyebrows have never been in fashion! Full natural but grromed looking eyebrows is what I love to see on a model. I choose my portfolio models based on thier eyebrows.

Exactly. In some editorial work, yes re-dawing eyebrows looks amazing, but 9 times out of 10 you want gorgeous full well goomed brows. I overplucked mine in the 90's and they've never grown back propely, I have to fill mine in for every shoot but I yearn to have my full brows back.  The only people who constanly want re-drawn brows are professional drag queens - and even they wouldn't shave their natural ones off!! Best blockers in the business!
UK wide petite, flexible, professional dancer/model working to nude levels

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
03 May 2012 09:41
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Shaving off your eyebrows is a terrible idea - say for example it was in fashion, and was a good idea for several shoots. You are not going to model forever. You will have stupid bad and horrible eyebrows for the rest of your life. Aren't bushy eyebrows meant to be "in" anyway? Isn't it a better idea to be suitable for as many shoots as possible?

Jenny Wren is off-line
05 May 2012 17:52
JennyWren
Model
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Can someone come and get me when the "ARGH theres a huge black caterpillar on your forehead" look for eyebrows comes into fashion, I'll be very in demand then!

Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Aimee Curry is off-line
29 June 2012 12:22
sexyswindler
Model
sexyswindler
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

Quote from Nel05
I don't do this anymore, but when I was in school I liked my pencil eyeliner really dark. For some reason applying a black eyeliner "normally" just wasn't enough. So I used to burn the end of the liner with a lighter until the end went soft, then apply.

Unfortunatly one day I burned too long and when applying, the end just melted and spread around my eyeball.

*cringe*

I never did that ever again.

Chanelle x

Omg i used to do this when i was in school!
Follow me :) @aimee_curry

17 December 2012 17:17
CarolineAlexander
Model

I have to admit, if I'm wanting to make sure my make up lasts all day and night then I do spray a light bit of hairspray over it! @JenSomerfield glad I'm not the only one who does this

natalieamanda is off-line
18 December 2012 07:12
natalieamanda
Model
natalieamanda
County Durham
darlington

using nappy cream for spots xx

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbie_walters Batch bex_24 kinkykaycee Krystald md2017 missminiskirt Teela
android_man angelicmodels antoinewynn cliffc colinpierce Daddylonglense daveyboy12 diphoto Don_Dark donaldmac Forest glamorphotos Hioctane James7799 jeffers JohnDentonPhoto Jse_photography LGI malcie mghphoto mrdl rscott360 sinimiphotography siwalters steevrosewood stevegosh steveh32 supaglam Thunder_Photos viewphotographic