This thread is being watched by 1 person
Chris Drury is off-linePlatinum Member
22 January 2012 09:00
chris1000
Photographer
chris1000
Hertfordshire
St Albans

I will be holding another Lighting Workshop for photographers. This time the workshop will be held in the beautiful County Suite of the Harpenden House Hotel. (Georgian Mansion) The shoot is restricted to 6 photographers and will take place between 11am and 4pm on Sun 11th March and will involve a male and female model focusing on "sensual artistic nude" (no open leg)(see profile for example images of the models Greg and Elle plus images of the County Suite )
The workshop will focus on setting up the studio lights. Using a light metre. Using your camera on manual, working with models, looking at poses etc so you obtain the best images. You will be given the opportunity to set up the Studio Lighting for Hi and Low Key images as well as using studio lights in the bedroom and bath/dressing room. The price of the workshop includes a light lunch, tea and coffee plus a signed Model Release Form.

In the event that all 6 places are booked I am looking to divide the workshop into 2 groups and introduce a second female model for standalone artistic nude / glamour plus a bubble bath soft g/g themed shoot.
Please contact me for further details, how to book etc.

I look forward to hearing from you

Chris Drury

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Lacyrose
frankpht gordon rscott360