~ Red Nose / Sport Relief Day 2012 ~

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Carol-Ann Bavage is off-line
04 February 2012 11:06
carolannbavage
Photographer
carolannbavage
London

No venue feedback so far... still working on it :-)
www.carolannbavage.co.uk

Maddawg is off-line
04 February 2012 11:29
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

No worries. :-).

How about http://www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk? I did a photoshoot there in November 2011, seems a reasonable location to me (about a 5 or 10 minute walk from the station). Don't know how much they charge as the shoot was organised by someone else.

Maddawg is off-line
02 March 2012 15:09
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Sorry to be a pain. As the 25th is not that far away, I was wondering if anything has come of this?

tiptop-photography is off-line
07 March 2012 12:02
tiptopphotography
Photographer
tiptopphotography
West Midlands
Birmingham

Guys,

There doesnt seem a lot of interest in this but here goes:

We will be holding a 'sport relief' photo shoot on the evening of the 24th March (Friday)
at our Birmingham studio, TipTop Photography Studios.

Not sure of the final details at the moment but there will be 3hrs (maybe 4hrs if we can be pursuaded)! of photographing in the studio. Starting at 6pm.

We will be providing models of all genres for you to photograph (they will be donating their time free of charge although I am sure they would love a couple of images from you).

You as a photographer will be asked to put a small donation into the pot everytime you step up and shoot a model.

Im hoping for around 15 models maybe more? From fashion to glamour - male and female.

Last year TipTop Photography raised a lot of money for Sport Relief and Id really like to do something again this year.

So....who is up for it???

Deb

Carol-Ann Bavage is off-line
07 March 2012 12:38
carolannbavage
Photographer
carolannbavage
London

HI Deb,

Its a great idea - im really glad people are going to be doing stuff!

Unfortunately its too far for me to come - but huge thanks for doing this.

www.carolannbavage.co.uk

WebModerator is a moderator
07 March 2012 13:38
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

As some will be aware a number of problems arose concerning a few of the RND/SRD 2011 events.
May we suggest that anyone interested throws their weight behind this event and helps make it a success
rather than creating copycats or competing events, as happened last year. Thanks

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ladyley
MrDL Photojoe670