tiptop-photography is off-line
19 January 2012 15:36
tiptopphotography
Photographer
tiptopphotography
West Midlands
Birmingham

Hi guys
Red Nose Day / Sport Relief is between Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th March 2012 and I wondered if anyone had any plans to do a similar thing as we did a couple of years ago on Purestorm.
For those of you who were not around, many studios across the UK held a day of photography - models gave their time for free and the photographers paid for the shoot time.
I know our studio raised about £600 (I think, dont quote me on that) and everyone had a really fantastic day.
Is anyone interested in doing something similar again this year?
Deb
Updated
We will be holding a 'sport relief' photo shoot on the evening of the 24th March (Friday) at our Birmingham studios.

Nick Brabner is off-line
20 January 2012 06:09
CCMStudio
Studio

Merseyside
Birkenhead

Hi Debs,

We would be very happy to arrange an event at CCM Studio.

If any models/photographers, interested in the Merseyside area then let me know.

Regards

CCM Studio

26 January 2012 16:40
RayLiu
Photographer

Wow, this thread died a death. In all honesty, although I was the originator of the last one (and I raised closed to £1K), there are several factors that make me not want to organise another one, which I wont go into.

I'm out of the country around March, but I'm going to be looking at another way of raising money.

Carol-Ann Bavage is off-line
31 January 2012 10:29
carolannbavage
Photographer
carolannbavage
London

I actually work for Comic Relief (i have a proper-ish job!!)

If any studios are interested in getting involved or raising money there are free packs online to help with fundraising - or you can email via the comicrelief website and the lovely helpdesk or corporate fundraising people can help you out.

If there is a London based event I'm happy to help out - but bear in mind i'll be busy of the Friday and Saturday

I cant emphasise enough how much every event - and every pound is so very much appreciated

I'd even be happy to co-ordinate a massive photography event on Sunday 25th March if there was interest.

www.carolannbavage.co.uk

Near Miss Di Zaster is off-lineSilver Member
31 January 2012 13:00
purkleprincess
Model
purkleprincess
West Midlands
Birmingham

Hey Deb, I really enjoyed Tip Tops red nose shoot last year, would be happy to get involved again

Ian Coyle is off-lineGold Member
31 January 2012 13:29
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Lothian
Livingston

It was quite good fun
Im not racist. I hate everyone!

Maddawg is off-line
31 January 2012 17:23
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

I am happy to get involved myself. This will be my first Charity event. Feel free to send me a PM if you would be happy for me to be involved as a photographer.

31 January 2012 17:32
RayLiu
Photographer

Guys, if you want to see what I did last year in London, have a read through this thread.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=198569

If something does get organised, I will be willing to help out, though I won't be in the country for the first 2 weeks of March.

Carol-Ann Bavage is off-line
31 January 2012 17:51
carolannbavage
Photographer
carolannbavage
London

Im happy to arrange something for london and will speak to the events team at work tomorrow. Will post details when i have them. Fingers crossed for lots of interest!!
www.carolannbavage.co.uk

Maddawg is off-line
04 February 2012 08:26
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Just out of interest, has anything come out of this? If you do go for the Pub Location as used last year, I wonder if we can get Al Murray to make a guest appearance.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asheszlynn lynnesel MissCaraJane Winterlilly
ad360photo andrewmoon antoinewynn Blancho cliffc DecimalDan digimarx djb1 Essexjohn funky Hazy James7799 Kjoservices Ladiesman markeos50d mghphoto nemesis panda49 Pjsphotos rowen16 sigmasd14 star_shots Stoker Willjamieson