Reminder Secure

Shifting Thighs/Bum weight

This thread is being watched by 1 person
11 January 2012 07:03
dancingshoes
Model

I don't see anything wrong with either look good to me.
"Haters are only jealous of you because you are a reflection of what they want to be"

11 January 2012 08:30
Tidal_Kitten
Model

Quote from harry_model
it is impossible to reduce fat from specific areas of your body. just try not to build muscle on your thighs and bum through exercise if the size concerns you, as you will actually bulk more (so focus on fat reducing exercise instead of muscle building) but you are a great shape and size so i wouldnt even be worrying about it if i were you.

More than just Kibbles and Bits

Miss_P is off-line
11 January 2012 08:35
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

thanks everyone for your help, and those of you who were so sweet and said such nice things! Although the fact I dont look like i need to is more to do with the ace photographers Ive worked with and the fact theres no pictures of my full on butt than anything else! xx
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa KerryWright24 miles scarlettfoxett Sifx tim Winterlilly Yenguo
cefyl creakypete doughnut ElegantCaptures eosfan Fashionphotography geoffmarchant gordon GSC4X hodgen Ladiesman markeos50d MIB moritz78 Njsphotography philippahh rscott360 Steveh32 Stevenbennett Vltavakrtek will_i_am
tim