Nose Job?

Miss_P is off-line
09 January 2012 10:47
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

Has anyone had a nose job before? How long does the swelling and bruising take to go down. and do you think it would affect photographers wanting to work with a model if she had her nose done?
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

Spike is off-line
09 January 2012 11:13
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Hertfordshire
St Albans

Assuming no obvious scarring & the surgeon had done a good job it wouldn't put me off (unlike boob jobs of which I've yet to see one that looked better than similar sized natural breasts)

BTW having looked at you profile images your nose looks fine to me.
"Photoshop is there to cut diamonds, not polish turds"

09 January 2012 12:12
rattusratus
Model

nose jobs are quite a brutal surgical option and not to be taken lightly, i would avoid a proper nose job unless you have had some form of break that has resulted in a bump, if its just tip size that i believe can be done easier but does result in cutting through to remove catalidge so will still take time to recover, there is a realativly new procedure which is none surgical and uses filling injections to even the nose out or disguise smaller bumps but this one cannot reduce size

hope that helps somehow

Ratisha
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

JackR is off-line
09 January 2012 12:19
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

Depends on the face the nose was on.

I had a rhinoplast from a broken nose gained playing rugby. It gave me two black eyes that lasted about 6 weeks total - I dont care what anyone says...it hurts after!

Jesfish is off-line
09 January 2012 13:45
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I have never met a person who has been happy wiht their first nose-job.  They have all had to have a second one.

Miss_P is off-line
09 January 2012 15:33
Miss_P
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Miss_P
London

thanks for all your help. well confused now!eeep.
Everything will be ok in the end, if its not ok, its not the end.

beauvoir is off-line
24 January 2012 10:14
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

Ulorin Vex has a big nose and it never stopped her.

For the record, I think you're beautiful, and your nose is in perfect proportion to your face. You don't need any work done. Or so I think.

24 January 2012 10:36
kjoleweb
Photographer

If it's for a friend, I'd advise carefully, if it's for you, what's wrong with the one you have?

24 January 2012 11:44
Serena
Model

Quote from kjoleweb
If it's for a friend, I'd advise carefully, if it's for you, what's wrong with the one you have?

I sort of assumed it had to be for a friend having looked at your pictures.  If youreally look at your pictures  think you nose is wonky I'd change the photographers you work with not your face!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

mitch69 is off-linePlatinum Member
24 January 2012 12:12
mitch69
Photographer
mitch69
Derbyshire
swadlincote

Quote from Jack_Russell
Depends on the face the nose was on. I had a rhinoplast from a broken nose gained playing rugby. It gave me two black eyes that lasted about 6 weeks total - I dont care what anyone says...it hurts after!

+1
I had it done 2 years ago  but was a synoplasty as was having problems from old boxing injury and when they take out the packing the day after it feelt like they were pulling my eyes out from the inside lol a very  uncomfortable feeling 
Images capture the imagination but imagination captures the image!

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Laila19 Michelledefeo1 Suzymonty tanyacox winX
ad360photo alienation2 antoinewynn bradder coolc700 CutePoacher duncanjames frankpht gerry99111 Images1854 James7799 Kjoservices lenspoynter Modtog1976 nycoe Scotography scruff stevegosh steveh32 Willjamieson
photo39