My Website - Nearly 65 Million Hits!

Lifescapes is off-line
22 December 2011 04:18
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Cumbria
Windermere

I maybe wrong and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but aren't 'hits' a count of the number of individual page items that have been downloaded not the number of visits. Actual vsitor numbers are usually only a proportion of this.

That's how I understand it anyway
"It's very difficult to remain calm when you're listening to someone talk complete bollocks." Jeremy Paxman

John VonGeezer is off-line
22 December 2011 06:11
GaryWallace
Photographer

Dorset
Bournemouth

its still a massive number!

Well done! I very much doubt that more than a tiny handful on here have generated anything like the amount of views or visits that you have achieved. You have every right to be very proud indeed.

22 December 2011 07:23
Serena
Model

Quote from Lifescapes
I maybe wrong and I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but aren't 'hits' a count of the number of individual page items that have been downloaded not the number of visits. Actual vsitor numbers are usually only a proportion of this. That's how I understand it anyway

Perfectly and exactly what I said in my opening post which maybe you misread at the time.

Bubble very much intact!
My hits are indeed a count of the number of individual pages items that have been downloaded and not the number of visits!  The girl dun good.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Clive Burgess is off-line
22 December 2011 07:33
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotography
Devon
Ivybridge

Very well done. Its clear that the results that you get are proportionate to the effort that you put into any project.
Yes, the Girl done very good. and it was richly deserved.
p.s. you know that someone will try to bust your bubble, no easy task, I bet.

22 December 2011 08:23
Serena
Model

The 'guy' dun good too of course. Without my husband's support and help in setting up, running and continuing to help me provide new content for the site, this thread wouldn't exist. Neither probably would the website!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

22 December 2011 11:06
jodiemodel
Model

Well done to you both

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ouaou
AaronKent Andy_B azurphotos Bane711 Blancho Bodybragging dby47 FirstLifePhotography George99 golddustphoto john_at_tina_spice martinchristie minolta mlp numb qandrew RenedeHaan Spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32