Reminder Secure

My Website - Nearly 65 Million Hits!

21 December 2011 15:25
Serena
Model

My Website www.fantasy69.co.uk - Nearly 65 Million Hits!
I asked hubby the other day how my site www.fantasy69.co.uk was doing, and he amazed me by saying I'd had 64,962,269 hits since August 2007.  I feel that's a bit of a success story!

Of course hits are meaningless as such, but I am now managing to earn a few bob from it as a viable concern - linking it to my phone chat and also selling audio cds, videos, written stories, personal clothing and other items as well as a fun quiz every month and a fun conversational blog.  My husband (for the most part) takes the pictures and videos and does all the maintenance and technological stuff!  I write the blog and fiddle around with pictures etc. from time to time!  A good joint effort.

There is no membership charge but I've over 700 registered users who receive emails when necessary and who are able to comment on my blog etc.  It's a real community spirit on the site now and I welcome everyone along whether it's just to view, phone, buy or comment. 

The site was produced via WORDPRESS by my husband, and it's proved to be very easy to work with - adding and subtracting photographs and words on a very regular basis.  I can thoroughly recommend it for anyone wishing to start a site up themselves.

It has taken - and continues to take - a lot of hard work to keep it vibrant and worthwhile, but its continuing popularity shows that it can be done, and I am looking forward to more people enjoying it in 2012!

(Last time I submitted a 'success story' on here it was met with cynical negativity from a few models which was a shame.  I hope this time anyone who responds will be pleased for me. I've read other threads at different times where websites have been put forward as successful with less apparent success, so I think I'm right to be proud of what I'm achieving, especially as I'm an over-55 yr old lady!).

(PS I checked with Purestorm 'admin' that it was ok to put my website address on this thread and was told it was fine to do so)
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Graham is onlineSilver Member
21 December 2011 15:31
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

Have a big celebration when it reaches 69,000,000

modjo30 is off-line
21 December 2011 15:37
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

Well done Serena, great stuff

Jonathan Frings is off-lineSilver Member
21 December 2011 15:39
jayesseff
Photographer
jayesseff
Flintshire
Mold

Congratulations

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
21 December 2011 16:23
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

Well done you.

I was quite pleased to get 4,000 in a month on mine.

It puts that into perspective.
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

Glasgow Photographer is off-line
21 December 2011 16:34
GlasgowPhotographer
Photographer
GlasgowPhotographer
Strathclyde
Glasgow

I was delighted when last month my site hit 100,000 in 10 months and said so in my own blog. That figure is staggering for a one man/woman run site.

A very big well done to you! Keep it up and I hope you are advertising for others on it!
Regards, George http://www.monapics.com/html/blog.html

21 December 2011 17:43
Serena
Model

Quote from Hugh
Well done you. I was quite pleased to get 4,000 in a month on mine. It puts that into perspective.

Maybe your underwear isn't as pretty as mine! smiley
Thanks to everyone else for their kind responses too - much appreciated!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Tiina  is off-line
21 December 2011 19:32
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

Wow, well done!
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

ICONIC :P is off-line
21 December 2011 20:45
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from tiinak
Wow, well done!

enlightenednice port !

And to serena congrats that a whole load of people
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Tiina  is off-line
22 December 2011 04:00
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

Quote from Iconic
nice port !

Aww, thank you, so is yours!

"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueLah caz0054 mandymack Modelhannahxx Natalie120525 shazza09
amvma bbphotos diphoto Djanimation donaldmac dorrian grahamsphotography Ianmcculloch joolsy Kiboko Kjoservices lify Mattcairns mauricesimagery Njsphotography panda49 peteb rdp Rob77 scottmcccxiv star_shots Steve1313 stevegosh steveh32 swalsh58