Reminder Secure

Boob implants and the hazards

20 December 2011 20:14
Redmond_Photography
Photographer

Quote from PG_Photographic
There is a difference between "I don't agree with breast implants" and "I don't like implants". It may be arguing over semantics and what was written may not have conveyed the meaning intended but the former suggests that you don't believe they should be available for people to have the choice whereas the latter just states a personal preference. Having said that when I read your first statement I did have visions of you having a heated debate with a pair of breast implants.

I apologise for for not wording correctly.

I'm glad to see your sense of humour
'Don't just take the shot...Make the shot' - www.redmondphotography.co.uk

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
23 December 2011 07:58
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

The French Government have offered free removal operations as there is a 5% chance of rupture.

The British Government have said that the risk is 1%.

I am more inclined to beleive the French Government rather than the same British Government who hid the link between Mad Cow Disease and human varient CJD.

The danger is not cancer but it is risk of Rupture and the leaking of Silicone into the Body which is not good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16311763
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Quane is off-line
23 December 2011 08:53
Alister
Photographer
Alister
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
The French Government have offered free removal operations as there is a 5% chance of rupture.

The British Government have said that the risk is 1%.

I am more inclined to beleive the French Government rather than the same British Government who hid the link between Mad Cow Disease and human varient CJD.

The danger is not cancer but it is risk of Rupture and the leaking of Silicone into the Body which is not good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16311763

By that logic I wouldn't trust the French Government because they sunk a Greenpeace ship and collaborated with the Germans in WWII.
"If i could only shoot with one photographer ever again i would pick Alister. I've grown as a model since shooting with him. " - Mimi C

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin emmaloux md2017
alsos chandos ElegantCaptures Ianmcculloch jccj1 john_at_tina_spice oro shadowtime74 spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32