Reminder Secure

Chubby Knees!

14 December 2011 08:12
shapeman
Photographer

It really could be worse imagine if you had a big nose!!!!!! chubby knees are not the end of the world. I also have nothing against big noses.
If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. John Lennon

14 December 2011 09:47
ALEXA1970
Model

Thigh muscle exercises will tighten the knees above the knee cap, as it is all interconnected.
Having had physiotherapy for my knee in my younger years I know a bit about this, and it works.
EG cross trainer, rowing machine or leg lifts that use the big muscle on your thigh , you should be able to feel the tension to get benefit from it.

Having looked at your photos, don't think you have anything to worry about but if are conscious of it, this may help.

And somethings you just have to accept, knees are hardly worth worrying about !!!!

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
14 December 2011 10:04
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Quote from Iconic
or swolen - could be retaining water in your knees - best to ask a doctor ?

Tell you one thing River, it sure isn't water on the knee...I had that when 22...was walking through a shopping mall and a shop frontage fell on top of me...remember praying that I hadn't broken my neck...the people there moved me, and shouldn't have, before the ambulance arrived. Thankfully ALL I received was a very painful, swollen, few weeks of water on the knee...

None of your lovely pictures reflect the fact you think you have chubby knees...You are a super  natural looking gorgeous model.devil
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Lushlolly pinklilly RedXXX rob452 tanyacox Winterlilly
android_man antoinewynn cjg cygnet dannyrich digitizer djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 ianscales James7799 philippahh pixelworx redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc steveh32 stuartnoo