Reminder Secure

Lowford Studio Christmas Party, Everyone welcome. Bring a bottle and network

11 December 2011 15:55
Lowfordstudio
Studio
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Hi Everyone.

I would just like to take this opertunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and invite you to this years Lowford Studio Christmas Party on Friday 16th of December 2011.

Directions to Southampton Premier Hire Studio (had to get that in) can be found at www.lowfordstudio.co.uk and, if you get lost, just type SO31 8EQ, in to your GPS.

Bring a bottle, arrive anytime after 1900 and have a good time. You might even find you next photographer or muse.

Look forward to seeing you.

Regards

Chris Brick ABIPP

Chris Dee is off-line
17 December 2011 14:37
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

So how did it go?, did everyone have a good time?.

17 December 2011 17:25
imagetaker
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

Hi Chris.

Disappointed you could not ae it.

Yes, it went well. There were a few new faces and it carried on until 02:00. I think everyone had a good time so we might start to ave a summer party as well, may be have a BBQ.

How are you doing?
Chris Brick ABIPP, ASWPP

Chris Dee is off-line
17 December 2011 17:53
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from imagetaker
Hi Chris. Disappointed you could not ae it. Yes, it went well. There were a few new faces and it carried on until 02:00. I think everyone had a good time so we might start to ave a summer party as well, may be have a BBQ. How are you doing?

Hello Chris, Thanks mate, I too was disappointed. I did think about coming along but felt I wasn't quite 100% ready after what was quite a long day for me anyway. I'm very pleased to hear it was a success. I'm one hell of a lot better than I was and thank you for asking. A summer "do" sounds like a plan !   :-)

17 December 2011 18:51
albumzd
Photographer

My first visit to the studio and a very pleasant evening

Fun to meet some new people and see the faces behind the icons

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
FirstLifePhotography Hazy neeno photofrank