This thread is being watched by 3 people
Colin Grist is off-linePlatinum Member
17 December 2011 15:44
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Who's for brekkers then before the event starts?
Arrrrgh!!! How did I get in here!?

17 December 2011 15:44
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Here are the last minute details for those who are not regulars. Its the usual £10 for photographers to cover studio costs and lunch. Parking is limited, but we will sort it out one way or other, but car pool if you can. If we get stuck at the studio, there's a public car park in Bold Place around the corner (2 mins walk literally). Anyone coming by train let me know and I'll collect you from the station.

Final reminder of the address in case you need it, Pathway Studios, St. Thomas's Pathway, Chester CH1 3LQ. My mobile is 07547 155606. Satnavs usually direct you to Bold Place, which is literally just around the corner. Don't turn into Bold Place but carry on towards a building with pillars ahead of you. Follow road around to left and you'll see Tescos and Boots on your right. St Thomas's Pathway is on the left opposite Boots. Drive down following round to the right and the studio is ahead of you (small wooden blue door).

For the early birds, a few of us are doing the usual breakfast run to Weatherspoons around the corner. If you want to join us please let me know and be at the studio for 9:15 am at the latest.

Call me if you have problems.

See you all soon,
Colin

James Garbutt is off-lineSilver Member
17 December 2011 20:30
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
Cheshire

How have I missed this thread until now??? Anyway, brekkie as usual it is. Then the by now ritual trip to get booze from Tesco, and see how things progress!
www.wix.com/photographyjg/jgphotography

18 December 2011 03:07
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Cheshire
Chester

Quote from JGPhotography
How have I missed this thread until now??? Anyway, brekkie as usual it is. Then the by now ritual trip to get booze from Tesco, and see how things progress!

Dipstick sad

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura georgiaiaxo Kath27 Lilly_69 REDXXX
ansonphotography bbphotos bob casell Chadite eosfan GSC4X Ladiesman LowSociety mauricesimagery modelboutique philippahh read rod_m99 Shooting Steveh32 UrbanLensVisuals