Reminder Secure

In Nuts mag tomorrow (Tuesday 6th)

05 December 2011 21:14
katiemae
Model

Hurrah -

My pics from the shoot with nuts will be in the mag for this week hehe!!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
06 December 2011 03:17
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Well done. I don't buy it, but I'll take a peek in WH Smiths.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

06 December 2011 03:51
TeddyB
Photographer

Well done!

I of course never buy such a publication, as it has scantly-clad young lovlies, er, I mean ladies in it. But as I pop into WH Smiths later to get my Financial Times, then I'll also get a copy of Nuts.

Ted
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Kathryn Summers is off-lineSilver Member
06 December 2011 08:01
xx_kat_xx
Model
xx_kat_xx
Birmingham
Solihull

That's brilliant well done v happy for you xx

Andrew Burton is off-line
06 December 2011 12:23
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
East Yorkshire
Hull

well done hun u should be proud
The quality of photography isnt how many images you take but rather how many times an image can take your breath away!

06 December 2011 12:54
TeddyB
Photographer

Ah, yes, I see it now.

A 2 page spread in their Bedroom Babes section. 5 images, pages 68 and 69.

You look fab, nice work.

Can you scan it to your profile, as a tear sheet? I don't know if Nuts allow that?

Ted
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

06 December 2011 13:40
katiemae
Model

Quote from TeddyB
Ah, yes, I see it now.

A 2 page spread in their Bedroom Babes section. 5 images, pages 68 and 69.

You look fab, nice work.

Can you scan it to your profile, as a tear sheet? I don't know if Nuts allow that?

Ted

haha yes thats me, not too sure about the one in the bottom left hand corner - facial expression sucks a bit! never mind!

errrr he said he's send me a CD with images next week so I'll just have to wait!

Hehe

06 December 2011 14:39
TeddyB
Photographer

Quote from katiemae
errrr he said he's send me a CD with images next week so I'll just have to wait!

Next week? That's photographer code for maybe sometime in the new year.

Ted

06 December 2011 14:48
katiemae
Model

Quote from TeddyB

Next week? That's photographer code for maybe sometime in the new year.

Ted

Really - do you think? He said to remind him next week and he will send a CD... come to think about it, that does sounds bad

06 December 2011 15:42
TeddyB
Photographer

Quote from katiemae
He said to remind him next week

Oh dear!

39 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blurob bonni_cuffs Cody danixhale Looby88 ryansd Tashaholz Winterlilly
bbphotos Blancho clearimagephotography cliffc daseinphoto david1500 davidpaul dby47 ElegantCaptures freddie Gabby_d GlasgowPhotographer James7799 Jsb270 Jskazza Keith_H MIB mike0048 Nothingventured PhilStorm plld plymjack Rhadamanthus sniffer Sp_digital steevrosewood stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos TonyNutley Willy_O