Leeds

Quote from gerryquiff
Consider my marriage proposal nul and viod then 

How could you  
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

04 December 2011 19:20
JadedRed
Model

I like Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker, i think if you use the plumpers regularly you start to notice it more (obviously only as long as you are using them though) but that's just anecdotal i.e. people have told me that my lips look plumper when using them.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
04 December 2011 20:09
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from JadedRed
I like Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker, i think if you use the plumpers regularly you start to notice it more (obviously only as long as you are using them though) but that's just anecdotal i.e. people have told me that my lips look plumper when using them.

I hear this is supposed to be good, may be worthwhile investing smiley

Ella-mae is off-lineSilver Member
04 December 2011 21:14
Ellamae10
Model
Ellamae10
West Sussex
Worthing - But will travel WORLDWIDE!

Quote from JadedRed

I second this.. But don't go for the colour ones as above, go for the silver tube that's £2 odd more and is called XXL Pucker or something... It's usually on the same shelf! Most lip plumpers are really expensive but these are great for the high street.

If you have a higher budget then go for, 'Du Wop's Lip Venom'.. If you can get hold of it that is! I have genuinely used nothing better, and i have tried them all. If you genuinely don't mind the tingling these things cause, and it doesn't cause you major discomfort like it does to some, then snap it up! It's a tad pricey at £17 odd though, considering the tube is tiny! (about 2" long from memory!), but i'm a firm believer in buy cheap, buy twice, and the effects of this last quite a long time!

Good luck and let us know what you go for!

A neat little space to write something profound and thought provoking...

04 December 2011 21:19
Redmond_Photography
Photographer

Quote from Ellamae10
If you have a higher budget then go for, 'Du Wop's Lip Venom'..

Do it! It's so your colour sad
'Don't just take the shot...Make the shot' - www.redmondphotography.co.uk

fitnude is off-line
05 December 2011 05:47
actiongirl
Model

London

...i really love Laura Mercier lipglosses, they do seem to plump up quite a lot though they are not advertised as doing so. Most other lip plumping glosses i find are really really sticky! no use having a plump mouth if you cant open it

Jenna Lou is off-line
05 December 2011 08:55
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

I agree with the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker!

Also, the one from Avon is quite good x

Hazel Ashton is off-line
05 December 2011 14:44
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from Ellamae10
I second this.. But don't go for the colour ones as above, go for the silver tube that's £2 odd more and is called XXL Pucker or something... It's usually on the same shelf! Most lip plumpers are really expensive but these are great for the high street. If you have a higher budget then go for, 'Du Wop's Lip Venom'.. If you can get hold of it that is! I have genuinely used nothing better, and i have tried them all. If you genuinely don't mind the tingling these things cause, and it doesn't cause you major discomfort like it does to some, then snap it up! It's a tad pricey at £17 odd though, considering the tube is tiny! (about 2" long from memory!), but i'm a firm believer in buy cheap, buy twice, and the effects of this last quite a long time! Good luck and let us know what you go for!

I was looking to spend sort of £25 tops so that's not to bad, will definetly try the XXL Mother Pucker one though cheeky

08 December 2011 14:01
JadedRed
Model

Quote from DamagedRoses1987
I agree with the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker! Also, the one from Avon is quite good x

That was the other one i was thinking off actually, i dont remember what its called.

Sammyj is off-line
14 February 2012 13:25
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

No need to go extreme, oh and please dont scratch your lips.
Highlighting the cupids bow is the way forward but you have to make sure your highlight is not touching your lips
make sure you start and finish your highlighting with YSL touche eclat.
use lip pencil first right on the edge of your lipline
     take your lipstick right up to the edges of your lips but not over them, as above use two tones but dont make them too obvious
and then finish with mac pro longwear lipglass this should give you plumper looking lips for longer.
Hope this helps
Samantha

Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993 mandymack
AndyGStudios antoinewynn antonart bilingbo BobWright Daddylonglense flawless_photo GlasgowPhotographer gshocker30 Kjoservices metro michael_cameraman Nothingventured philippahh Rare1953 rscott360 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos Zuiko
grailmodels