This thread is being watched by 2 people
Hazel Ashton is off-line
02 December 2011 18:50
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Hello! Hope your all well on this cold evening *cries* .

Okay so I get annoyed that my lips won't be plump! I want to increase the size of them but want a product that at least has some effect so I am wondering if anyone knows of a good product? I've tried a variety but some work a little but not a lot if I am honest my Blistex lip moisturiser works best so far!!

Please help me laugh
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

02 December 2011 19:04
rattusratus
Model

i havnt found one that works, but if i scratch them then put gloss over the top they look bigger but it tingles like mad
ratisha
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Simon Fairclough is off-line
02 December 2011 19:07
SimonFairclough
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
SimonFairclough
London
Hammersmith

Deepheat...???? lol
Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
02 December 2011 19:11
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from SimonFairclough
Deepheat...???? lol

Hahaha would possibly work but hurt ... a lot ... blush

02 December 2011 21:36
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from rattusratus
i havnt found one that works, but if i scratch them then put gloss over the top they look bigger but it tingles like mad ratisha

errrr.....Yeah then get someone to punch you in both eyes and you don't need eye shadow either :|

Troy Dennison is off-line
04 December 2011 11:24
Troydennison
Make-up Artist
Troydennison
Staffordshire

It took me a while to stop laughing after reading Mimi's comment - the lady's dead right though.
Scratching your lips is actually damaging them so of course they're going to swell - it's not a good idea at all.

To the OP - I haven't found a product I like yet (and half the stuff out there tingles like crazy - which I would find incredibly distracting). Anything you apply lip gloss wise will need re-applying after a while. You can cheat a plump lip look with two tones of lippy (one slightly lighter as a highlight) and gloss over the top.
But quickly glancing at your port - your lips look fine to me.

Hazel Ashton is off-line
04 December 2011 12:41
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from Troydennison
It took me a while to stop laughing after reading Mimi's comment - the lady's dead right though. Scratching your lips is actually damaging them so of course they're going to swell - it's not a good idea at all. To the OP - I haven't found a product I like yet (and half the stuff out there tingles like crazy - which I would find incredibly distracting). Anything you apply lip gloss wise will need re-applying after a while. You can cheat a plump lip look with two tones of lippy (one slightly lighter as a highlight) and gloss over the top. But quickly glancing at your port - your lips look fine to me.

Thanks laugh.

I have done highlighting across the cupid bow and it really does work just doesn't last long :-(. Will try the two tone, I don't mind the tingling of the plumpers but not many work, been looking for reviews on plumpers found out some bits and bobs :-).

Thanks!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
04 December 2011 15:13
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Hazel, is this the look you want?

Here's her story (yes it's the same person)

A woman desperate to look like Jessica Rabbit has won the dubious honour of being in possession of the world's biggest lips after having 100 silicone injections.

Kristina Rei, 22, was convinced her thin lips made her ugly so she opted to have them enlarged in the style of her favourite cartoon character, at a cost of more than £4,000.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Hazel Ashton is off-line
04 December 2011 15:17
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Quote from gerryquiff
Hazel, is this the look you want?

Here's her story (yes it's the same person)

A woman desperate to look like Jessica Rabbit has won the dubious honour of being in possession of the world's biggest lips after having 100 silicone injections.

Kristina Rei, 22, was convinced her thin lips made her ugly so she opted to have them enlarged in the style of her favourite cartoon character, at a cost of more than £4,000.

Hell no! Nothing like that 

Just a little plumper smiley

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
04 December 2011 16:27
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
Hell no! Nothing like that 

Just a little plumper smiley

Consider my marriage proposal nul and viod then 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators