Reminder Secure

Fundamentals of studio portrait lighting - 14th Jan - West Lothian

Barrie Spence is off-line
01 December 2011 14:45
This member has been reset to pending

United Kingdom

This course con­sists of four classes, each of 1.5 – 2 hours. It's a group class with 4 – 6 participants.
The first class is a tutorial ses­sion cov­er­ing the core prin­ciples of stu­dio pho­to­graphy. The remain­ing three classes are tutored shoot­ing prac­tising the vari­ous top­ics and tech­niques with an exper­i­enced model.
We’ll cover all the usual stuff like loop, but­ter­fly and Rem­brandt light­ing, high key and low key, etc. using exper­i­enced mod­els (both male and female).
No stu­dio exper­i­ence is necessary, but you will need a SLR cam­era and prefer­ably a lens with a focal length greater than 80mm.
The course won’t make you a mas­ter of light­ing (that takes time and prac­tice), but it will teach you that it is all rel­at­ively simple and give you the con­fid­ence to prac­tice and grow your own experience.
One-to-one tuition is also available.
Course price: £115 (for each par­ti­cipant & pay­able in advance). Price includes 20% VAT.
Next course start date: 14th Janu­ary 2012 (with sub­sequent classes 28th Janu­ary, 11th and 25th Feb­ru­ary). Classes start at 2pm.

Register for the class

Can't make these dates? Sign-up to the newsletter to be informed about future classes, guest workshops and model days.

Some images from the previous course are on display on the blog - Mhairi, Kate and Jake.

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bustybrooke9 geri84 Originalchannelle RoxyMendez ryansd
Ajohnson33 alanbassettphotography antoinewynn ChrisNewton colourededges djb1 ellessephotography eosfan epsmith GlasgowPhotographer grahamsphotography johnmphoto Jsp Keithhendy kimphot kimsandman2 lenspoynter lify mlp njashely oscar petestuart philippahh psn skymouse Sp_digital steveh32 vapourtrail
Discretion harbourstudio