Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
17 November 2011 07:04
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

[ Moved to Common Questions ]

Can we ever find out why members got suspended? Our shoot is in a couple of weeks and they've been booted off the site, obviously I won't go to the shoot if he's a dangerous chap, but would be nice to know why. Would admin tell me what happened or is it top secret?

Moderator Comment : Please See Here:-
Reasons for Suspension

17 November 2011 07:05
Darkmoda
Photographer

You could always ask if they think its advisable to go? That way they don't have to give details

17 November 2011 07:06
Webbo2
Photographer

There's a 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page where you can get in touch with moderators. Hopefully they'll b able to release a bit of information on the matter.
EYUP!

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
17 November 2011 07:12
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Good idea you two, forgot about the contact us page! Asked if they were suspended due to model safety or some other rule violation. Ta

Bit worrying though, imagine if our shoot was this afternoon would hate to cancel on someone last minute. Hopefully the ref checks would unearth big safety problems.

17 November 2011 07:27
Webbo2
Photographer

Quote from JenSomerfield
Good idea you two, forgot about the contact us page! Asked if they were suspended due to model safety or some other rule violation. Ta

Bit worrying though, imagine if our shoot was this afternoon would hate to cancel on someone last minute. Hopefully the ref checks would unearth big safety problems.

It's definitely worth finding out the reason of suspension sooner rather than later. There's every chance that it's something unrelated to model safety, as Purestorm does have rules that may result in suspension if broken. But you're doing the right thing by making sure.
EYUP!

Paul Hodson is off-line
17 November 2011 08:14
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Even more difficult if the only way of contacting the person is through the site!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
17 November 2011 13:07
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

I know of one photographer who was supsended Jen...but when I checked with PS, they said not to worry, he was quite safe, but had broken a PS rule apparently. They wouldn't say 'what' it was he'd done wrong, but said it was ok to work with him.
If you PM me, will say who.
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Paul Hodson is off-line
17 November 2011 13:14
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

If you can still contact him - ask! It might not be a true reason - but could be checkable perhaps?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

17 November 2011 13:18
Tansy_Blue
Model

Happened to me once! Messaged the mods, they were very nice about it and told me he's not a danger to models, and tracked him down on MM to finalise shoot details. Was a good shoot, some nice images.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Brian Harris is off-line
17 November 2011 13:18
TheTogBrianHarris
Photographer
TheTogBrianHarris
London

If in doubt dont go or bring someone with you, I shot a model a while ago and she had a bad experiance, lucky she could run fast. Do want to be involved with someone who is suspended !!!

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Winterlilly
Adamjonesphotography bengie flashharry gshocker30 Kjoservices Ladiesman Minolta panda49 Pat9669A philippahh Rhadamanthus smooth_image steveh32 Stuh Th1980 tucker217 Willy_O xsa73