Hair Extensions

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Beaverray is off-lineSilver Member
16 November 2011 07:42
beaverray
Photographer
beaverray
Cambridgeshire

Right, let me start off by saying I have absolutely no understanding of hair extensions whatsoever other than the fact I may need some soon due to the fact that i'm rapidly developing Jason Statham's hairline but hey!

A friend of mine who was herself a model (and worked on Babestation etc) does hair colouring etc and I said I'd put a note on here to let any models know about the hair extensions she currently does and the deals on offer etc. Here is the blurb.......

"Amazing new system bonds 100% human hair extensions strand by strand using no heat or glue. As used by Lauren Goodger and Amy Childs and raved about in Company & Closer magazines". Hannah has a website where people can see all the details which is www.vividhairandnails.com and mention you're a model and got the details from
Ray and I'm sure she will look after you. She is based in Hertford so is well placed for London & The South.

Matt Harper is off-line
16 November 2011 08:03
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

I wouldn't send anyone I know to a company that uses images the way the site you mentioned does, most pop up all over the place on Tineye.

Maybe it is just me, but if someone is advertising a service, the photographs they use should be their own work, photographed for them.

I understand a Franchise works differently though.

Beaverray is off-lineSilver Member
16 November 2011 08:49
beaverray
Photographer
beaverray
Cambridgeshire

That's a fair point but as I say i have no understanding of it all (although I have to say I find the thought of someone else's hair on my head slightly strange but what do I know!) I just said I'd put a link on here so people can contact her if need be and discuss it with her if they are interested although as far as I'm aware it is indeed a franchise so would assume any site comes as part of that but I honestly don't know.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
android_man Antz dby47 flair_photography Pval Steveh32