Reminder Secure

Mobile messaging

15 November 2011 09:58
nicoleeee
Model

I always check purestorm on my phone and today I have realised whilst messaging someone that the text box has shrunk!
I was / am using the full site so I don't know why this has happened! Anyone else found the same thing?
looking for creative minds in the south west, message me if that sounds like you!

15 November 2011 10:04
GrimeAndGlamour
Photographer

Yes. It went very small but you can still type out a message--just couldn't read it all at the same time
"I wont give in until I have complained about everything"

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
15 November 2011 13:22
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Quote from nicoleeee
I always check purestorm on my phone and today I have realised whilst messaging someone that the text box has shrunk! I was / am using the full site so I don't know why this has happened! Anyone else found the same thing?

No idea. I use mobile.pursestorm.com and have no issuea
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
15 November 2011 13:31
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

Yes all the time but it still works

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
andrewf Aonephotos cps dhuntuk Eyeful_Photography FlashHarry100 grahamsphotography gunnergraham jpdo keltica Kentrichuk Ladiesman Mike103 nemesis Platidonio powerbook92 rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson