Dermal piercing removal.

Joss-D is off-line
14 November 2011 20:25
JossDaniels
Model
JossDaniels
Hampshire

Hi There,

I have two dermal piercings on my hips and was thinking of having them removed. does anyone know if the scar is really obvious and alos where i need to go to get them removed?

Thankyou.

Livvy :-) x 

14 November 2011 20:33
Madeleine_138
Model

I recently had 2 of mine removed and put somewhere else. one of them has left a little scar but it was always playing up when the anchor was in so thats not surprising, but the other one you can hardly even see! I guess it depends on who you go to though, I wouldnt trust anyone other than Dan Hayes in Peterborough but I dont think thats anywhere near you lol
even if you do get a little scarring, Ive been using Bio Oil on my bad one and its faded alot

Madeleine x

14 November 2011 21:11
rattusratus
Model

you have just missed a show on bbc 3 about dermal removal (think it was called inside the beauty industry)

aparently there at high risk of infection and nerve damage if removed (and only a surgeon should remove them)

i dont have much knowledge on the but i guess the scar would be simelar to that of a surface pearcing which can vary depending on area, i know some people have bad scarring esspecially round the breast bone area, however my surface piercing (in my hip) got ripped out and now if have to really pinch and manipulate the skin just to see the scar (you would never know its there)

hope that helps

ratsx
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Joss-D is off-line
15 November 2011 08:08
JossDaniels
Model
JossDaniels
Hampshire

I did acctually watch it that's kind of what made me want to get rid of them.

Kate Love is off-line
22 November 2011 10:17
KateLove
Photographer
KateLove
West Yorkshire
Bradford

Just go to your piercer, i had 6 on my shoulders.. a year later and there is scarring but i am very pale and scar very easily.. the scars are quite faint tho
www.kate-love.co.uk

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777
Fluffypup Happysnappyj Rhadamanthus timwalton42