This thread is being watched by 1 person
Kevin Hurdle is off-linePlatinum Member
13 November 2011 08:05
kph
Photographer
kph
Essex
Benfleet

Some of you may know that I have been working on a Lightroom Tutorial for a while. Well its now ready and it will be on this coming friday 18th at 19:30. Finishes at 22:00. The content is aimed at someone thinking about buying it or someone who has it but can't get their heads round it. It costs £15 each and I will be covering....

LR What is it?
The Catalogue
The Interface
Getting Images In
Organising the images
Editting
Getting Images Out

I have been using LR since it first evolved from the original Rawshooter program that Adobe acquired and can give you practical experience of using it. The evening, broken into two sessions, with tea break, will get you up and running with LR or at least settle your mind that you do not want to use it.

The address is Unit 18 Mael House, Manor trading Estate, Armstrong Rd, Benfleet, SS7 4PW. If you do want to come along, there are limited spaces so please let me know in advance. Thanks.

Kev

kph@kphfashion.com

www.photovibestudio.com

"On Location, On the Button"

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bandardomino99 chosin
AaronKent bamfordphotography david1500 dby47 Hazy iestyn keltica martinchristie mlp MSQRD paulfcm16 photon rtmphoto Snooper911 Spiritofwales steveh32
barlowstudios