Re-arranging Images Is a Bit Awkward

tony_p is off-line
11 November 2011 07:46
tony_p
Photographer
tony_p
London
London

How about implementing drag and drop rather than the up/down arrows which we have at the moment? They are really slow and clumsy to use for anything but casual movements a couple of places.

Matt Harper is off-line
11 November 2011 07:52
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from tony_p
How about implementing drag and drop rather than the up/down arrows which we have at the moment? They are really slow and clumsy to use for anything but casual movements a couple of places.

It is a dreadful way of having to move images, I do agree. So slow and tedious, so much so, I can't be bothered. 

Orson Carter is off-line
11 November 2011 08:18
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

+1
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Geoff Hiles is off-linePlatinum Member
11 November 2011 11:01
Studio1
Photographer
Studio1
Lincolnshire
Scunthorpe

I have never found this a problem and works flawless lee when I have used it. But to be fair I have only used it a few times.

Regards. Geoff. (Studio1)

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
11 November 2011 11:04
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

Mine doesn't work properly and reverses image order quite a bit i.e. really old images will be first instead of last

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
adreena_uk chosin Jessica_Knight scarlettfoxett
antoinewynn bob bristoltalent clarmike cps davejarvis eosfan humphries James7799 JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman markeos50d mlp peteb Puremoods redbaron riddell Robinsky snapper47 Snooper911 Steveh32 Steveharratt TinDolls