Anyone interested in an Oxford area social group

Derek Bradley is off-lineGold Member
07 November 2011 07:51
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Oxfordshire
Witney

Seems that here in the Oxford area where a bit void of social activity unless you want to travel. There must be models and togs in this area who'd like to meet up say once a month for a social get together. If I get any response to this I'd be quite happy to try and arrange something, of course help would always be welcome.

Terry Turner is off-lineSilver Member
07 November 2011 11:12
TerryTurner
Photographer
TerryTurner
Oxfordshire

I am on the Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire borders, I may well be interested.
Treat other people as you would like to be treated

RUPERT is off-line
07 November 2011 11:53
RUPERT
Photographer

Oxfordshire
Abingdon

I would be interested,its a pain having to travel for a get together.During the week is also awkward.

Rob Southall is off-line
07 November 2011 11:54
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
West Midlands
Coleshill

I may be tempted to come down depending on who/how many are attending. Promised myself to start getting out and about and meeting a few people.
Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks.

07 November 2011 12:10
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Oxfordshire
Witney

Is there any more interest, perhaps from some models. Does anyone have any preferences as to which day of the week it would be on.

Terry Turner is off-lineSilver Member
07 November 2011 12:44
TerryTurner
Photographer
TerryTurner
Oxfordshire

I play in a ten pin bowling league on Mondays & do compound archery on Tuesdays, snooker on Thursdays, with a little warning I could probably do any, other than a Monday.
Treat other people as you would like to be treated

07 November 2011 13:18
RobGolding
Photographer

Quote from Winbridge
Seems that here in the Oxford area where a bit void of social activity unless you want to travel. There must be models and togs in this area who'd like to meet up say once a month for a social get together. If I get any response to this I'd be quite happy to try and arrange something, of course help would always be welcome.

We frequently have a photographer from Oxford coming up to the busy Gloucester socials, he is always happy to offer a lift. If you fancied coming sometime i'll forward you his info

08 November 2011 05:08
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Oxfordshire
Witney

Quote from RobGolding
We frequently have a photographer from Oxford coming up to the busy Gloucester socials, he is always happy to offer a lift. If you fancied coming sometime i'll forward you his info

It's good to hear the the Gloucester social is going so well but there are times when a local event would be more convienent.

Nick Atkins is off-lineGold Member
08 November 2011 05:17
NATKINS
Photographer
NATKINS
Oxfordshire

Quote from RobGolding

That'll be me...

Nick
I've taken a vow of poverty - if you really want to annoy me, send money.

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
08 November 2011 09:16
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

I'm interested

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Abbigoodchild
antoinewynn bbphotos carshaltonkev claypaws david1500 draken gwentman hylander Jb3329 JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo modelboutique Myview nemesis paulq rod_m99 RonA ScottMCCCXIV Sp_digital steveh32 thelook