Reminder Secure

Feedback Question

This thread is currently locked
06 November 2011 04:13
twentytwenty
Photographer

New Model who joined Purestorm in October of this year.  after we had arranged a shoot. another photograher left one of those nasty. worked with as might be recommend type feedbacks, from a shoot she did in 2010, which by the way was her first ever shoot. I would have said do not bother about it just bury it. But I have been contacted by a couple of other photographers asking about it. 

I admit  I do not know the ins and outs. But I do know the shoot was not arranged via Purestorm. .

Can she get it removed.

Ps, only helping her out as she is a total newbie.

06 November 2011 04:26
PUNKuate
Photographer

I think I know who you mean since I contacted said photographer and he never replied.

I was told that I wasn't allowed to leave feedback for a pervy photographer since we didn't organise the shoot through purestorm, so I would (like to) assume the rules are the same for everyone. Possibly get her to contact the mods herself and explain?
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

06 November 2011 04:32
twentytwenty
Photographer

Thanks Lynn. I think in this case the problem is with the photographer and not the model.

Thanks Mods for the response*, I have contacted her and adviced her to contact you directly,

[ * Thread Locked as question answered ]

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
toniallcorn
andyritchie aprilscherz3 FirstLifePhotography Fluffypup George99 martinchristie minolta photofrank redtail shadowtime74 siclews