CarrieCampbell
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
CarrieCampbell
Greater Manchester
Manchester

Quote from River
I'd just stick with a moisturiser with a gradual tan. Skin can get very dry in the winter with all the cold wind/central heating etc, so a moisturiser will be an added benefit. i've got the palmer's cocoa butter gradual bronze moisturiser and use it once or twice a week

+1

I love Palmers Natural Bronze. More of a natural glow than a fake tan but just enough to stop me looking pasty. frown

Hazel Ashton is off-line
16 January 2012 12:04
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

St Moritz its like £2.99 from Home Bargains, get a mitt and some gloves to use with it and put some moisturiser on about half an hour to an hour before, use as much or as little as you like (you can see the gradual colour) leave it over night wash off in the morning and you have a nice tan, looks natural too! The tan is a bit darker before you wash the top layer off so its always good to go a bit darker than your desired results so you get the true colour after.

Hope this helps!
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

triplej is off-lineSilver Member
16 January 2012 12:15
triplejphoto
Photographer

London

No tan!

Maz is off-line
17 February 2012 09:47
maza87
Model
maza87
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I'm very new to modelling and naívely the last 2 shoots I had, I used fake tan beforehand, 1st shoot it was fine. 2nd shoot I had bright orange hands, not a good look... It was going all streaky when I used gloves so had to take them off, no matter how much I scrubbed and soaked my hands it would not budge. I must say I won't be using it ever again!! So no tan!

17 February 2012 12:58
Gfun
Photographer

Please don't white skin is just fine - spending an hour or so 'healing' skin pores that fake tan has made look like blackheads on a close up that you don't want to smooth is no fun.

Almost as bad as painting the house with a roller and white emulsion dressed only in shorts and a vest the day before a shoot, for a while I thought my camera sensor had developed lots of tiny white hot spots!!! - you know who you are Miss N ! :-)

Razoir is off-line
17 February 2012 13:46
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

One word: CANCER.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

Carly Higgins is off-line
10 June 2012 03:13
CarlyHigginsX
Model

Lanarkshire
glasgow

i wear fake tan all the time cause im naturally really pale and ive been told not to wear fake tan something i need to get use to i suppose

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin davenport Exoticangel Gracieuxlove jenstar22 maria_dyl RedXXX rob452
bradder chicimages daveo eosfan Essexjohn Hazy keltica MIB nemesis paulspics21 penfold10 redbaron Sarge skinz smooth_image steveh32 w4pictures westend_portfolios