Anyone used this Sheer Cover makeup?

Jenny Wren is off-line
30 October 2011 03:57
JennyWren
Model
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Just seen one of those infomercials for "Sheer Cover" concealer and foundation. Had a look on the website as well (www.sheercover.co.uk) and I am a bit tempted.

Anyone used this stuff, if so, is it any good?
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Jenny Wren is off-line
30 October 2011 05:15
JennyWren
Model
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Yeah - answered my own question with a quick Google...won't be buying it!
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

ICONIC :P is off-line
30 October 2011 06:08
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

oh do share??? i used to see them adverts they rave about it but always wandered if it was so good they would be selling it everywhere
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Hazel Ashton is off-line
30 October 2011 06:22
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Best foundation I have ever used is Clarins, I use the skin illusion, it gives you just enough coverage and doesn't look cakey also if you go to bodyshop and buy the radiant highlighter and mix that with your foundation it gives your skin a nice healthy glow . I hate to much coverage so I would definitely recommend Clarins not cheap but worth it!
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

Darling is off-lineSilver Member
30 October 2011 08:49
Darling
Model
Darling
Greater Manchester
Bolton

Sheer Cover is a Copy of Bare Escentuals which has more coverage,If you have sensitive skin i would advice you too buy Bare Escentuals

Jenny Wren is off-line
30 October 2011 09:10
JennyWren
Model
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Quote from Iconic
oh do share??? i used to see them adverts they rave about it but always wandered if it was so good they would be selling it everywhere

Just do a google search for them, a lot of complaints. Mostly based around the customer service and hidden charges. Nothing really commented about the quality which leads me to think it is an over-priced, over complicated but mediocre makeup.

Jenny Wren is off-line
30 October 2011 09:11
JennyWren
Model
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Thanks for the other recommendations, using Max Factor Miracle Touch at the moment. It's pretty good, long lasting.

30 October 2011 14:07
KiraLeigh
Model

I used sheer cover when also seeing the advert. It's sheer pants more like! You looked as though you've literally shoveled your makeup up.

I now use bare escentuals, or I.D bare minerals as it's also known as, it's amazing! Perfect coverage, looks as though you have no makeup on at all, and if you suffer with blemishes or redness to the skin it's gone as soon as your makeup is on. It also clears blemishes pretty well.

I use the fairly light one, with the mineral veil over the top and it's perfect. Highly reccomended. xxx

Dani McCarthy is off-line
14 November 2011 16:14
Finishingtouches
Make-up Artist

Kent
Folkestone

Sheer Cover is pants! I stand by my makeup range, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Chanel Body shop and a few more. Expensive but worth the results

Dani x

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte_x Claretberet ElleLaura indiaxxx rob452 sacha4creative
claypaws cliffc Creativedge Darimages dhuntuk djb1 duncanjames Einstein eosfan Fashionphotography GlasgowPhotographer keltica Ladiesman laurencejpower Manchestertog1 MauricesImagery moritz78 oscar Robinsky rscott360 siclews Snooper911 Spiritofwales Steveh32