Reminder Secure

Who do you want to work with?

This thread is being watched by 17 people
20 November 2011 11:07
Rachael_C
Model

Quote from Darkmoda
Available at short notice Doesn't mind trying stupid stuff regardless of outcome Will tollerate my swearing and fag breaks ]

hehe! sounds good to me...

I love tea

20 November 2011 11:09
PUNKuate
Photographer

Quote from Dannsair
I would love to work with these photographers http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=PUNKuate !

2 lists now. 
My name is "Lynn" or you can call me "Lynnie". Do NOT spell my name "Lynne" or I will smack you.

Paul Turney is off-line
20 November 2011 17:21
inspired
Photographer
inspired
Surrey
Shepperton

the success has obviously gone to her head
she's gone

michellework is off-lineSilver Member
20 January 2014 08:09
michelledefeo1
Model
michelledefeo1
Essex
Colchester

Nice to be mentioned in this thank you

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
20 January 2014 14:24
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

EdT I am very close to you. . Let's sort something! I might not be available forever!
Thanks very much for the mentions

EMMA KATE DAWSON (EKD)  is off-linePlatinum Member
05 February 2014 10:01
emmakatedawson
Model
emmakatedawson
Tyne and Wear
NEWCASTLE AND MIDLANDS

Quote from Artist
I get loads of requests from models to shoot with them but then I pay so I suppose it puts that point to bed straightaway! Not trying to sound bitchy/jealous or anything, no time for that kinda stuff I'm just trying to see it for what I believe it truly is? Non habitual forum users and people in the background have a voice too ya know? It does seem to me if you wanna get by on this site, it helps to create some kind of presence (be it good or bad) for yourself on these forums...regardless of the pictures you either take, or pose for. A veritable collection of backslapping to be had or as I believe, cleverly disguised as networking? Girls only want to shoot with (or even pay) photographers they feel can propel their careers to greater heights...nothing wrong with that per say, but to have an image tagged to a certain photographer, is quite often seen as being more beneficial than the actual pictures that photographer takes. I find it strange however when a lot of people (listed even) are only too happy to mimic/copy the ideas and produce work of a very similar look to that of others? So, if you haven't already pressed the block button, please go ahead

Brilliant bravo xx
In Birmingham, London and Newcastle at different times. Car shows, bikes and events, please contact me for further info x

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 February 2014 10:15
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Did anybody notice the little bit of necromancy going on here?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

05 February 2014 14:30
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from RedChecker
Did anybody notice the little bit of necromancy going on here?

I should imagine the only people who noticed were those who know wtf necromacy means. Care to explain for me and other thickos, please.

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
05 February 2014 18:52
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

Quote from PaulManuell
I should imagine the only people who noticed were those who know wtf necromacy means. Care to explain for me and other thickos, please.

Necromancy is the raising of the dead. It's a common joke made when a very old thread suddenly resurfaces with a fresh post.cheeky
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

05 February 2014 19:40
PaulManuell
Photographer

Ah, I see. Thanks for that, Purple Girl.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman rscott360