This thread is being watched by 17 people
Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
10 November 2011 17:09
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Quote from emmakatedawson
Thankyou again feel free to get in touch if anyone wants too, I dont bite lol! I make a stockin good old yorkshire tea n,all! My last tog got a piece of Madeira cake too...thought it would make him feel better after shooting blanks through a 2 hour shoot and travelling 3 hours...no pun intended

I have shot with Emma and she is brillaint.

She would be on my list but I have already shot with her.  (She is on my work with again list.)

So if she is in your area book her.

But I have to admit I am a little cheesed that I never got any Madeira Cake.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
10 November 2011 17:14
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Quote from garymck
Katy Pectin

Briliant.

Try and book Katy.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Nige Nw is off-lineSilver Member
10 November 2011 18:31
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Lancashire

Quote from Rachael_Lyon
At the moment... Anyone who'll have me

Like others Rachael I am surprised there is not a long list of photographers lining up to shoot with you. 

There aren't too many models who make me want to shoot outside my 'comfort zone' but, as you know, you are one.

Otherwise I feel I have been very lucky to manage to sort out & shoot with many on my wish lists (and continue to reshoot with many)

There are several I guess that are generally too far away etc  but generally I don't like making such lists as things change and I don't want to leave anyone out etc. I just try to arrange to shoot with as many as I can when dates / travel plans /finances etc work out

Nige

10 November 2011 19:18
dominicdean
Photographer

A few , i would like to work with including this young lady:

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=RachaelLauren

and

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=jo_louise
www.dominicdeanphotography.co.uk/

10 November 2011 19:31
allegra
Model

Thank you for the mentions

As for me, I would love to shoot with Simon Crinks (mm), Renton (ps), Orfik (fetlife), and probably about a zillion others. 

I am hopefully working with Frederic Fontenoy next month; I have been wanting to shoot with him for a long time.

And I have just returned from another trip to the USA where I shot with SingleChair once again, whom I hope to be shooting with until my teeth fall out  

Jo-Louise is off-line
11 November 2011 05:04
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from dominicdean
A few , i would like to work with including this young lady:

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=RachaelLauren

and

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=jo_louise

Really looking forward to working with you in the new year mr Dean! x
''Never let your failures get to your heart, & never let your success get to your head''

11 November 2011 05:07
Quirky
Model

Anyone who would want to! Haha.

I would like to travel to Scotland and spend some time in London over the next year (if I ever get any form of a break), working with some of the greats.

11 November 2011 05:25
gin_and_tonic
Model

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
Hey guys. Thanks for your replies. I have added darling clemintine, Bonno Gin and tonic, chrissie red, cody and (at work on android so I can't list more here others to my list. I have decided that I will try and shoot with three of them next year. Only reason not to shoot more is the fact that my budget does not stretch that far. Keep givimg suggestions. Eapecially of studio's and MUA's.

Its taken just over 2 years but I finally mage it on to a list  cheeky

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
11 November 2011 05:36
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from gin_and_tonic
Its taken just over 2 years but I finally mage it on to a list  cheeky

You've been on my list for a couple of years (I know I never mentioned you in this thread ).......Hopefully I can get your name ticked off next year. 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Mike Nicoll is off-line
11 November 2011 05:43
Mike103
Photographer
Mike103
Berkshire

Mike103 is a naughty person to all lists!
www.mikenicoll.com

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
anniesss danixhale Michelledefeo1
andygstudios Auctioneer Berkeleyboy Blancho dazglam ellessephotography frank4 marcocastiglioni PDCPhotos Philski Rehan rscott360 viewphotographic