Paul Hodson is off-line
09 November 2011 19:37
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
Is she really 69?!?!?!  she looks in her 20's!

surprise
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

09 November 2011 19:38
Diabolik
Photographer

Quote from DialADaisy
I wouldnae bother. I arranged a shoot with him ages ago, and he never showed up.

Would it be harsh to leave someone a blue-face if they'd been crucified by the Romans with less than 18 hours notice?

09 November 2011 19:39
Loki_Winters
Model

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=HollyGibbonsHi Guys

I have seen a lot of brilliant models and togs and a couple of MUA's who look good.

Anyway I am now adding hunners more to my list.

But here are a small selection.  If I have listed anyone twice I am sorry.  I really wish I was rich I would hire them all.

Anyway the models come from all Genre's.

In no specific order.

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=Loki_Winters

If she was not leaving before I could shoot again I would hire her.

Thanks this made my day
available in Glasgow 7th-9th December

Nigel Pacquette is off-line
10 November 2011 08:06
NMP
Photographer
NMP
London

I have certainly added a few names in the past 35+ pages - thanks folks .

Based on what I'd like to get out of my photography in the next 0-12 months:

Nicky: Nickysugar
Lara: lararaybone
Kevon Miller: nikeair
Amy Green: BARNEY
Gabrielle: Gabby21
Dominique Goodband: domm
miss: ames
Katie G: Katie_G
Karolina Bill: Karcia
Louisamarie: louisamarie
Jen Somerfield: JenSomerfield
www.nigelpacquette.co.uk

SHOOTING STAR by ratisha is off-line
10 November 2011 12:08
ratisha_photography
Photographer
ratisha_photography
County Durham
durham (stanley)

Quote from Hazel_Ashton
Is she really 69?!?!?!  she looks in her 20's!

ive never asked her age lol

but on a side note 5 years ago i met a lovely woman called qwan (pronounced k - why) she had jet black hair down to her bum and a perfect body (you could bounce a quarter of any inch of her and you could tell in the skin tight dresses she wore) she was stunning and quite obviosly not a day over 20 or so we thought, we spent 2 days hanging out just me, her, my mam and another woman called liz in the last club we went into some 20 year old boys tried hitting on her to which she replied 'im old enough to be your mother', which took us all by shock but the boys obviously didnt beleve her untill she pulled out her driven lisence which backed up that she was infact 56 years old  if i look even one millionth as good as she looked by her age ill be happy

ratsx

10 November 2011 12:14
DeeElegia
Model

Quote from Diabolik
Would it be harsh to leave someone a blue-face if they'd been crucified by the Romans with less than 18 hours notice?

I don't think you can take blue faces with you into the afterlife, so probably not.
What happens in Leeds, stays in Leeds.

10 November 2011 12:19
Diabolik
Photographer

Quote from DialADaisy
I don't think you can take blue faces with you into the afterlife, so probably not.

It would look like this.

Chrissie Red is off-line
10 November 2011 12:19
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I remember not so long ago a photographer expected me to get a reference from god for him..
God wasn't around so I had to ask a model he had worked with, she didn't recommend. It was a tough choice though - the lord almighty or someone who responded to my e-mail. Perhaps you guys could speak to the dude I had issues with, he seems to be pretty close to god and could sort you out with shoots or what have you!

10 November 2011 12:34
DeeElegia
Model

Quote from Diabolik
It would look like this.

I think he'll have way more than one blue face around his neck...
So unreliable.
What happens in Leeds, stays in Leeds.

10 November 2011 12:49
Buddygb
Photographer

Quote from DialADaisy

But you need to have a blue face (or possibly green) to discover if there is an afterlife.

Currently seeking new and interesting TF collaborations. B.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
carinasl Just_janine kamazoo missminiskirt PrettyDiamond RISelene rob452 Zhiying
andrewmoon beaverray bob22 Dave@studio99 Don_Dark fannmore frankpht James7799 Jse_photography Manchestertog1 photomart quercus rscott360