Reminder Secure

Think i have a Wonky Knee

21 February 2012 11:11
Jody_Maginnis
Model

Quote from JeromeRazoir
I think this post is just crying out for some sarcasm!

I will resist though.

Most of us walk about, most of the time. That does NOT mean that we are using all the muscles in our legs the way a physio may well show you. After rupture of a semi-lunar cartilage (also know as the menisci) most people learn to walk without using their quradircep muscles. A physio would probably give you quads exercises to do. Just as I used to give my patients after they had had menisectomies.

I am sorry if I sound a bit grumpy but I get incredibly p*ssed off with people who do not know what they are talking about making silly decsions in direct contravention of skilled advice. I come up against it every bluddy day of my working life.

Going to the doctor on the first place was good advice and IF you then followed his advice it would not have been a waste of time but going and then ignoring his 7 years of training, his 2 years of post graduate supervised experience and then a further year of supervised clinical practise to become a GP because you know better: sure as hell IS a waste of time.

lol I know people walk every day, Jeeezussss pardon me for breathing. Maybe you should point out that I also exercise too, not just walking,  do i have to explain every single nitty gritty detail on here in order to explain myself lol. Like my very first post I am not in pain only when it poped out . And the reason I went to the Doctor was to see if i had a cartlidge problem like my Dad and my cousin. Doctor took one look at me (before examing me and said i doubt it your too young to have this problem).  He then felt my knee as it was not swollen and doesn't swell up, he said some women get this due to there pelvis and the way women walk.

Oh and another thing just to point out some Doctors get there Diagnosis wrong. This happen to me when i was pregnant with my son, Is  it any  wonder I doubt what my doctors say at my Surgery. lol

And for the record this post was started in October .  And since about a month or so now my Knee has not been as bad.  And have rarley had an episode of it popping out when walking. So thats that.laugh

Moi is off-line
21 February 2012 16:28
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from Jody_Maginnis

And for the record this post was started in October .  And since about a month or so now my Knee has not been as bad.  And have rarley had an episode of it popping out when walking. So thats that.laugh

OH dear, its not so bad now and it rarely pops out

Sounds like the start of stage 2, please dont ignore this as it could cause lasting damage

Trust me Im amedically unqualified Purestorm Forum Member
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993 mandymack
AndyGStudios antoinewynn antonart bilingbo BobWright Daddylonglense flawless_photo GlasgowPhotographer gshocker30 Kjoservices marchondowntheline metro MIB michael_cameraman Nothingventured philippahh Rare1953 rscott360 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos Zuiko
grailmodels